MySQL Profiler displays debugging information about SQL queries to admin WordPress users. For each query, the profiler displays the time, syntax-highlighted SQL, and a trace of the functions (as well as the file and line number that the functions were called from) that were called.
The list can be sorted by any of its columns, so you can, for example:
- Order the list by ID to see the chronological order of the queries
- Order the list by time to see the slowest queries
- Order the list by query to group the queries by type (SELECT, UPDATE, etc)
- Order the list by trace to group the queries by similar origins
The list can also filtered by typing in the search box, so you can, for example:
- View all queries that use the wp_posts table
- View all queries that are related to the use of a function in taxonomy.php
- View all queries that are related to the use of a specific function or class
- View all queries that call a specific MySQL function
To turn off syntax highlighting, put the following in wp-config.php:
To omit the file and line number from the function trace and display the functions as a comma-separated list (to save vertical space), define the following in wp-config.php:
This plugin was loosely based on Frank Bueltge‘s Debug Queries plugin, so a hearty thanks to him for the development of that.
If you’d like to grab development releases, see what new features are being added, or browse the source code please visit/follow the GitHub repo.
- Activate the plugin in the “Plugins” menu in WordPress to turn on the profiling
- Deactivate when you’ve finished using the profiling
- Is feature X available?
If there’s widely-needed functionality that you’d like that isn’t implemented, I’d likely be willing to implement it myself or to accept any well-written code that implements it. Please feel free to either add a topic in the WordPress forum or contact me through GitHub for any such requests:
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "MySQL Profiler" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.