One among the most common elements that can bring about a nicer, customer-friendly experience for eCommerce sites is to use the Sticky Add to Cart. This is to prepare for a more convenient and faster checkout while browsing the store. Many studies have shown that using a sticky add to cart can improve the conversion rate, boost the sales while also facilitating the user experience in online shopping.
WPC Sticky Add to Cart displays a button that is always on standby on the screen so that customers can easily add products to the cart while scrolling around the page. Especially, when browsing through a long list of products, customers don’t have to scroll back to the top to find the Add to Cart button but instead, it’s always within easy reach.
Though it’s a type of Call to Action, the sticky add to cart button won’t interfere with customers while navigating around as users can choose where to put it on their site. Buyers can preview the item as there will be a thumbnail, price, quantity input, and press the Add to Cart button whenever they want.
Visit our live demo here to see how this plugin works.
- Choose a position to display the sticky Add to Cart: top or bottom
- Include a thumbnail, price, quantity input and ATC button
- Show/hide the quantity input
- Compatible with most common WordPress themes and plugins
- Work well with special products such as Smart Bundles, Smart Grouped Product & Composite Products
- Work well with WPC Bought Together and Force Sells products
- Integrated with buttons from WPC Smart Wishlist, Smart Compare, and Smart Quick View plugins
- Integrated with WPC Buy Now Button for faster checkout
- Work well with decimal step, min/max and default value from the WPC Product Quantity
- Localization tab for translation or change the button text
Check out related plugins
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Sticky Add To Cart”, Install & Activate it
- Go to settings page to configure
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Added: Option to hide for unpurchasable product
- Fixed: Notice on settings page
- Added: Option to show/hide price
- Added: New action hooks
- Fixed: Out of stock variation
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Added: Offset top & offset bottom
- Added: Filter hook ‘wpcsb_offset_top’ and ‘wpcsb_offset_bottom’
- Added: Filter hook ‘wpcsb_custom_product_id’ to show add-to-cart bar on any pages
- Fixed: Change image/price for variable product