This fabulous plugin has been developed by Yudiz Solutions Pvt Ltd. WP Recreate Thumbnails plugin helps you to recreate thumbnails for the uploaded images.
How to use this plugin?
Follow the below steps:
1) Install and activate the plugin.
2) After successful activation of the plugin, you will find one menu item in Left Hand Side in WP Admin named “Recreate Thumbnails”.
3) Click on that link and then you will find one button named “Recreate Thumbnails”. Click on the button to initialize the process of regenerating thumbnails.
4) In case you just want to regenerate thumbnail for a single image, then you can do so by going media and that particular image and there you will find “Recreate Thumbnail” button. You just need to click on it and you are good to go.
In case you might have deleted any thumbnail(s) from the uploads folder then this plugin will help you to rescue from such a critical situation and even if you have replaced the image from the uploads folder then it will create related thumbnails.
Hope you find this plugin useful. Contact us if you want to develop such a custom WordPress plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "WP Recreate Thumbnails" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.