WP Donate provides a payment form and recent donor widget by utilizing Authorize.net.
What wp-donate provides:
- Listing of donor at admin area
- At admin area it allows to set details related to payment gateway
- From displayed at client side using Shortcode
- Autherize.net payment gateway integration for accepting donation
If you need any modification in plugin or need some extra functionality than please let us know here https://www.webconfines.com/contact-us
WP Donate can be used by either calling up a simple shortcode or adding the function to your template as below:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WP Donate (for both Test & Live)
[Display_Donate]in your content or
<?php wp_donate_form(); ?>in your template.
- Will it work on my Theme?
WP-Donate features an inline form so that it can fit any theme. that you can customize it yourself.
- Can I expand this plugin
Yes you can customize or expand plugin by adding new payment gateways to receive donation or customization can be made in form related to fields.
- About SSL
In order to process transactions in a secure manner, you need to purchase an SSL Certificate. This way consumers can purchase/donate with confidence. There are multiple plugins for then enforcing that SSL be used on your page, here’s one.
- Support available?
If you need any modification in plugin or need some extra functionality than please let us know here http://www.webconfines.com/contact-us
- What are limitations of this plugin?
It is only available to users with Authorize.Net payment gateway to receive donations.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Provided some more details about plugin
- Removed error message and redirected to correct page after success.
- Modified database interactions for improvements and solved page redirect bug after successful payment by providing robust solution.
- Modified donation limit. Earlier it was minimum $10 and maximum $1000, now minimum is $1 and maximum is $100000
- Fixed short code issue for new WordPress versions.
- Made changes related to Akamai – according to latest Authorize.net Technical updates
- Update cert.pem latest version
- Removed non-GPL Authorized.net library.
- Upgraded plugin to process payment via direct APIs.