Dynamic Contents WordPress Plugin is designed to pin dynamic content to any part of your website via shortcode using multiple conditions. Choose to display, or to not display content based on a page, page template, post or post category.
Depending on your conditions, you can change the output value from anywhere on your website with a single shortcode. You can create any amount of rules and conditions in a single shortcode, or use multiple shortcodes.
In addition, you can use this plugin to create contents and embed it on anywhere on the website and make all of those information updated from one place.
One example is to display phone number for tech support page and sales phone on contact page through a single short code embeded on a sidebar text widget or anywhere in the content area.
- This plugin is provided as is without any warranty.
- All supports maybe available voluntarily by the development team.
- Any suggestions, complaints, support requests are happily accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No limitations at this time.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘wp-contents-dynamic-display’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- License upgraded to GPL v3.
- Added PHP version checking to give warning when using the version out of support.
- Added recommendation panel to support our development.
- Base version released