The WooCommerce Price Matrix plugin can be easily installed and configured on any WooCommerce enabled WordPress installation.
WPM simply replaces variable product dropdowns (with a maximum of two attributes) with a price table by harnessing the power of WooCommerce’s own product variations.
WPM is packed full of useful filters and actions for any developers wanting to extend functionality on their own terms.
- Attribute Labels
- Price Table Heading
- Quick & Easy Installation/Configuration
Please visit our website for more free WordPress plugins.
Installing and using WPM couldn’t be simpler:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a variable product using WooCommerce and tick the
Price Matrixoption in the product data box
- After your variable product options have been configured, save the product and view it on the front-end
- Do I need WooCommerce for this plugin?
Yes, it’s exclusively a WooCommerce extension – If WC is not installed the plugin will not load any scripts
- I don’t want a table heading, is this possible?
Yes, just leave the heading input blank
- I want to have more than two attributes for variations, how can I do this?
You can’t. WPM works works only with two attributes
- Can I have more attributes not saved for variations?
Yes, you can list as many attributes not saved for variations as you would like
- What happens when I create the same variation twice?
WPM will take your first instance of the variation and ignore any others
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- [Fixed] Now supports global attribute and product-level attributes
- [Fixed] Supports all children, not just visible
- [Fixed] Table headings now display names instead of slugs
- [Fixed] Major bug fix caused by WooCommerce 4.0 patch
- [Fixed] Admin checkbox issues
- [Added] Frontend Dropdown Fallback (<2 Attributes)
- Initial release