Display new customer counts in dashboard. Also get a new versus returning customer filter in WooCommerce reports section. These are the customers that have bought for the first time in your online shop.
This key sales metric is so IMPORTANT to running an online store!
Brought to you by WP Fix It
Our hand selected team of agents that will service your WP issues have over 50 years of WP experience. Don’t waste time trying to do it yourself or perhaps making the issue worse. Let our agents rush to your needs and resolve your problem quickly.
- Resolved 1st ticket in 2011
- Serviced over 48,000 WP issues
- Fastest response time on the web
Install from WP Dashboard
- Log into WP dashboard then click Plugins > Add new > Then under the title “Install Plugins” click Upload > choose the zip > Activate the plugin!
Install from FTP
- Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WP installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
THAT IS IT: You’re done!
Do I need WooCommerce plugin installed for this to work
YES. This displays sales of new customer for WooCommerce only.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.3 September 22nd, 2015
- Improved display of dashboard widget.
1.2 July 24th, 2016
- First release of plugin.