This plugin will help you to send JSON webhooks for the orders recieved in your multi-vendor marketplace running on the WCFM Marketplace plugin.
When activated, this plugin will add the additional settings on the settings pages of the frontend manager.
Please check screenshots to get a quick idea.
Webhooks can help to send data to the third party software for accounting, CRM, campaigns, and other cases where you need to capture the data and do something with it in real time.
Checkout Our Other Plugins
- Connect MemberPress and Discord
- Connect PaidmembershipPro and Discord
- Connect LearnPress and Discord
- Connect LearnDash and Discord
- Connect LifterLMS and Discord
- Connect GamiPress and Discord
- Inspect HTTP Requests
- Product Questions & Answers for WooCommerce
- Connect Ultimate Member and Discord
No configuration needed! just install and it will start working from there, you can change the settings at any time though.
- Ensure you have latest version of the plugin installed.
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Do you have more questions or a feature request regarding this plugin? mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to send a webhook using this plugin?
Vendor can go to their dashboard -> settings, they will see a new ‘webhook’ tab on the settings screen, they can choose the trigger and URL to send the order webhook, to test it out, they can use a service like webhook.site.
Admin can also do the same under the ‘webhook’ tab on edit vedor screen.
How to check if webhooks are being sent?
Use the service webhook.site to receive test or live webhook, if you receive the webhook there then congratulations! your site is able to send the webhooks.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "Webhook For WCFM Vendors" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.