Wishlist is a key feature in e-commerce websites. These websites benefit from increased conversion rates, optimized revenues, and simplified consumer buying processes.
According to studies, the majority of website visitors don’t typically buy anything on their first visit. They frequently become perplexed by several products. A nice (and pertinent) solution for them is a wishlist. Users are able to add their favorite products to a list. For a store with a lot of options, this will make it simpler for users to make the decision. They can also quickly locate their preferred products when making subsequent purchases.
Users can also utilize wishlists to recommend their favorite goods to family members and friends. This is beneficial for your website. This will encourage more orders from customers who share the same interests on your website. Or assume that you will receive more orders that are gifts from your customers to one another on special occasions (such as birthdays, Christmas, etc.).
For sellers, understanding client preferences and issues also makes it simpler for store owners to cater to customers, which helps to boost online revenue for sellers.
Based on the fundamental API of WooCommerce, this plugin was created, ensuring compatibility, performance, and security. Because the plugin has been tested with the most widely used themes and is guaranteed not to interfere with the user experience, we also recognize the value of integrating with themes.
Main features of the plugin
- Enable users to add items to wishlists.
- Can be restricted to only allowing users who are signed in to do so, while also encouraging visitors to register accounts so they can utilize the wishlist feature.
- Give the list a name (for logged in users)
- Add a wishlist description (for logged in users)
- Wishlist privacy settings (Full privacy control)
- Post wishlists on social media websites
- Email friends to share a wishlist
- Supports adding variations to the wishlist for all product styles
- Customize the wishlist page and buttons in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Friendly with SEO and caching plugins.
- Works with all themes. By using basic styles of WooCommerce, this plugin doesn’t break the design of your theme.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “WCBoost – Wishlist” and click Search Plugins.
- Once you’ve found it, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now button.
- Download the WCBoost – Wishlist plugin to your desktop.
- Extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the “WCBoost – Wishlist” in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Even this plugin has been installed and activated on your site, variable products will still show dropdowns if you’ve not configured product attributes.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Attributes.
- Click to attribute name to edit an exists attribute or in the Add New Attribute form you will see the default Type selector.
- Click to that Type selector to change attribute’s type. Besides default options Select and Text, there are more 3 options Color, Image, Label to choose.
- Select the suitable type for your attribute and click Save Change/Add attribute
- Go back to manage attributes screen. Click the cog icon on the right side of attribute to start editing terms.
- Start adding new terms or editing exists terms. There is will be a new option at the end of form that let you choose the color, upload image or type the label for those terms.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
Yes, it will work with any theme. Unlike other wishlist plugins, this one uses the default styles of WooCommerce. Therefore it won’t break your theme even if your theme doesn’t support it officially.
Does it work with Multisite?
Yes, it does work with WordPress multisite.
Where are plugin’s options
Following the standards of WordPress and WooCommerce, you can find all the settings that relate to the appearance of your website (like icon, colors, text, etc) in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce. Other options can be found in WooCommerce > Settings > WooCommerce > Wishlist.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Enhancement – Declare compatibility with the WooCommerce HPOS feature
- Tweak – WordPress 6.3 compatibility
- Tweak – WooCommerce 8.0 compatibility
- Enhancement – Improve compatibility with block themes.
- Enhancement – Improve the cleanup scheduled events.
- Fix – The problem of duplicated buttons that arise in certain scenarios.
- New – Add the new widget for wishlists.
- Tweak – Avoid duplicate calling refresh wishlist fragments.
- Tweak – WooCommerce 7.4 compatibility
- Fix – The wishlist structure will be changed a bit if restoring the last item.
- Fix – Duplicated messages on the wishlist page.
- Fix – Fix errors of missing files.
- Fix – Fix bugs with the WPML plugin.
- Tweak – WooCommerce 7.2 compatibility.
- Fix – Issue of displaying the wishlist table after updating the columns option.
- Fix – incorrect URL of the Return To Shop button.
- Fix – incorrect attribute
aria-labelof the view button.
- Fix – wishlist fragments not updated if the wishlist page is opened.
- Fix – the error that sometimes the default wishlist page is not created on plugin activation.
- Fix – bug of not allowing guests to add to wishlist.
- Tweak – WooCommerce 7.1 compatibility
- Tweak – WordPress 6.1 compatibility
- New – Add a new sharing option to copy the URL of wishlist page.
- Enhancement – Improve the user experience with the sharing options.
- Initial release.