This is the official Plugin of SSLCommerz for Woocommerce.
SSLCOMMERZ is the first payment gateway in Bangladesh opening doors for merchants to receive payments on the internet via their online stores. Their customers will be able to buy products online using their credit cards as well as bank accounts. If you are a merchant, you have come to the right place! WooCommerce plugin for SSLCommerz payment gateway with Dynamic IPN Support.This plugin allows you to accept payments on your WooCommerce store from customers using Visa Cards, Master cards, American Express etc. Via SSLCommerz payment gateway with new V4 EasyCheckout API.
* Easy to install! * IPN Webhook * Easy Popup & Hosted
- WordPress 5.x.x
- WooCommerce 4.2.x
- cURL php extension.
- Sandbox & Live Store Credentials.
- Create Sandbox
- Open Admin Panel. [Check Screenshot-1]
- Navigate to
Woocommerce > Settings > Paymentstab. [Check Screenshot-2,3]
- Click on SSLCommerz to edit the settings. If you do not see SSLCommerz in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, give a proper title and description to show on the checkout page, fill up stroe id and store passowrd fields carefully, select success and fail/cancel page.
- You can enable or disable Hosted/Popup mode from
- Setup is complete. Check if everything is working properly.
- Download zip file or Clone the repository.
- Go to
Plugins > Add New.
- Click on
- Go to
Choose Fileand upload the Zip file of plugin.
- Active the plugin.
- Or search the plugin at wordpress plugin store with
SSLCommerz Payment Gateway.
- Just click
Activeand plugin is ready to use.
- Use your Sandbox Store ID/Password for test environment or Use your Live Store ID/Password for Live environment.
- If you don’t have sandbox store credentials then create it from Here
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress.
What is SSLCommerz?
SSLCOMMERZ is the first payment gateway in Bangladesh opening doors for merchants to receive payments on the internet via their online stores. Their customers will be able to buy products online using their credit cards as well as bank accounts.
What is a Payment Gateway?
Payment Gateway is a service that allows merchant to accept secure credit card transactions online. It essentially connects a merchant website to a transaction processor like bank to take payment from a customer for an order.
What is IPN?
This is an important and interesting part of integration. If somehow your consumer pays your payable amount to BANK Side and SSLCommerz accept it as SUCCESS but your website/Connectivity/Customer Network got downtime and unable to update the payment at your side you can use
IPN (Instant Payment Notification). It will send a notification to your set up URL in SSLCommerz Merchant Dashboard to notify you and your database even if your user unable to return back to your website.
I want to enable EMI option, how it works?
To enable EMI option first you have to make an agreement with us. To do that please communicate with the Business person, you have communicate at the time of Store registration. Besides this in live, you will have EMI configuration option after login to your Merchant report panel go to
My Stores>EMI Settings.
I want my customer will bear the gateway charges. How can I do that?
Yes, We have solution for this, you can configure this from your merchant panel or mail to
What is the Minimum amount of transaction?
The minimum amount of transaction should be more than
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
Release Date – 11 June 2020
- The plugin will transparently support sandbox & securepay.
- Hosted & Popup both supported.
- Dynamic IPN configured.
Release Date – 16 June 2020
- Bug fixed
Release Date – 21 July 2020
- Tested WC V4.3.0