Visitorsproof is a social proof, sales pop up notification and recent sales notification compatible with WordPress and Woocommerce for your website and ecommerce store. This WordPress plugin helps you in collecting the important website data insights and convert them into a beautiful notification bar to display on your website. Visitorsproof makes social proof and FOMO notifications with the available data of your website giving them meaningful insights to lure your customers into buying or signing up for your website.
What is the basis for Visitorsproof?
Visitorsproof is based on the social proofing and FOMO concept. Social proofing and FOMO concepts are mainly used in websites which is predominantly ecommerce. Ecommerce website usually has many products listed on their website and which in turn produces a lot of data, most of the produced data is just left unused. Using social proof and FOMO concept, people are made to take a buying decision with the help of the previous sales decisions taken by the people of same group, same location, same age group, etc. Example, when you try to book a hotel room there are notifications shown on how many rooms left and how hot it is filling out, forcing you to take a decision and book the rooms immediately.
Visitorsproof – WordPress:
Visitorsproof for your WordPress and Woocommerce website is a single click-activate plugin. Installing Visitorsproof is similar to any other standard procedure of installing a plugin in your wordpress or woocommerce website; that is download the zip file and then upload it in your admin panel or directly install from the plugin section of your WordPress or Woocommerce admin panel. After installing, Activate the plugin to see the Visitorsproof dashboard with the options of notification enablement. There would be some default notifications that are turned on, you can turn it off by a simple button. Installing and uninstalling the plugin is made very easy without you deleting or inputting any data.
There are different categories of notifications in Visitorsproof plugin. We categorize them based on their use purpose.
* There are 5 different categories of notifications for you to use. They are categorized with relevant names so that it is easily identifiable.
* There is a custom notification option to write a custom message for the customers by the website admin or the marketing head.
* There is no limitation in enabling the notification types; you can disable any of the notifications that is not relevant to your website.
* There are two themes available for free users and more themes are available for premium users.
* There is an option to use two custom animations for entrance and exit of a notification and more animations are available for premium users.
* If you are a new website and does not have much data to show, you can use our notification loop option.
* Randomly choose notification theme for premium users.
* Instant preview of notifications Is available for free and premium users.
* There are 4 notification positions for free users and 5 more notification positions for premium users.
* Contact Form 7 integration – show form entries in notifications.
* Social media – You can integrate your social media business pages with the Visitorsproof notification and can cross promote your social media to your website visitors. You can create a notification popup for the visitors to like your Facebook business page, follow your twitter and Linkedin business profile pages.
* Report – We provide a deep analysis of the notifications in your website and also provide you with a deep analysis of the notifications which you can tweak to increase conversion of your Woocommerce store or WordPress website with the detailed report. Report is accessible to premium users only.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES USED IN FREE VERSION
Usage of this library is present in custom notification page for choosing icon from variety of icons
Usage of this library is present in custom notification page for notification message
This library is used for sorting or changing the order of notifications
This library is used for showing animated notifications
THIRD PARTY SERVICES USED IN PREMIUM VERSION
This is used for showing reports for particular date range
This is used for showing various reports
jQuery Vector Map
This is used for showing geographical report
Email : email@example.com
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the Visitorsproof plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Visitorsproof -> Enable the notifications you want to show in your website.
Does Visitorsproof have free version?
Yes, it does have free version but with limited features.
Can i create custom notification?
Yes, you can create it by going to Visitorsproof -> Custom Notifications -> Add New.
Do i have to put any shortcode in header or footer to make it work?
No, you simply have to use the One Click enable or disable button to show the notifications in Visitorsproof -> All Notifications -> Enable or Disable.
Can i change the order of notifications?
Yes, you can sort the order of notifications.
What do i get if i become premium users?
In addition to what you get in free version, you will have reporting system, 12 notification themes, 9 notification positions, random notification feature and 40+ entrance and exit animations of notifications.
Do i have notification loop to show notifications continuously?
Yes, you have notification loop option in Visitorsproof
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores