Verve SSL is a WordPress plugin that sets the WordPress login and Administration area to use HTTPS(SSL) and then after logging out of WordPress reverts back to HTTP automatically. This plugin also allows for HTTPS(SSL) while viewing your WordPress blog while logged in.
- Automatic SSL for WP-Login.php and Administration area
- SSL security for entire logged in session – Even when browsing blog while logged in.
- Automatically removes insecure content and updates it to secure while logged in.
- Easy installation – Just install the plugin on a site that has an SSL certificate and it works.
- No changes to WP-Config.php required.
- Compatible with WordPress 3.3.1 and higher, including 5.2.2
- Reverts back to HTTP when logged off.
- Converts URLs to lowercase for better SEO.
None as of release 2.7
Install from the
Plugins\Add New section by searching
Verve SSL when logged in to the administration area of a WordPress site.
- Extract ververssl.zip and upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
None as of release 2.6
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial Release
- Fixed issue with directory name that broke the plugin.
- Fixed issue with not keeping SSL when browsing blog while logged in.
- Fixed issue with RSS feeds.
- Fixed activation error message.
- Optimized code for better and faster processing.
- Updated plugin to be URL case insensitive.
- Optimized code for better and faster URL case processing.
- Updated doctype for better compatibility with Internet Explorer.
- Performed general code maintenance to improve performance and updated code to convert uppercase URLs to lowercase.
- Bug fix – Fixed problem with converting URL case while in Administration Dashboard that broke the ability to edit categories. Plugin no longer converts URL case while in Administration Dashboard. It will convert URL case while logged in and when viewing the blog and when logged out.
- Added a new feature to detect and update insecure SSL when logged in and make all pages during the logged in session secure. This makes sure that all content is secure and removes the insecure content icon that browsers show.
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 4.1 and performed general code maintenance to improve performance.
- Updated to be compatible with Apache and WordPress 4.9
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 4.9.2
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 4.9.4
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 4.9.5
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 4.9.6
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 5.2.2