Social Login addon for UsersWP.
This addon lets your user to register and login with popular sites like Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Yahoo, WordPress, vkontakte etc.
Automatic installation is the easiest option. To do an automatic install of UsersWP – Social Login, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Search for “UsersWP Social Login” and click Install.
The manual installation method involves downloading UsersWP and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex will tell you more here.
Automatic updates should seamlessly work. We always suggest you backup up your website before performing any automated update to avoid unforeseen problems.
No questions so far, but don’t hesitate to ask!
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "UsersWP – Social Login" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Social Google Returns Blank Screen after authentication – FIXED
- Social login URL was not working in register popup – FIXED
- Update readme file for tested up to version 6.2
- BS5 compatibility changes – CHANGED
- Update readme file for tested up to version 6.1
- Social login users can’t change password – FIXED
- Add options into db-language.php for translation compatibility – FIXED
- Update readme file for tested up to version 5.9
- Setting for user moderation in social login – ADDED
- Setting for assigning user role after successful social login – ADDED
- Redirection based on form from where the social login initiated – CHANGED
- Error page templates to override – ADDED
- Restrict addon compatibility – ADDED
- Social login design breaks when no title added from the settings – FIXED
- Form type argument to differentiate where the social login is displaying – ADDED
- Widgets compatibility changes – CHANGED
- Social login redirection issue for facebook login – FIXED
- Template for displaying social login which can be override in the theme – CHANGED
- Hybridauth library upgraded to v3.7.1 – CHANGED
- Update readme file for tested up to version 5.7
- Social login always redirects to home page when last login redirect is set – FIXED
- Don’t allow to access auth URL directly – FIXED
- Allow copy auth URL on click in settings. – CHANGED
- Update avatar from social profile only if not set in UWP profile – CHANGED
- Update readme file for tested up to version 5.7
- Setting to disable social login on the WP admin register form – ADDED
- Remove icon on link user account form – FIXED
- Update readme file for tested up to version 5.5
- Send WP default registration email on new user login via social login – ADDED
- Allow to disable social login on wp-admin login form – ADDED
- Hybridauth library upgraded to v3.4.0 – CHANGED
- Filter ‘uwp_social_login_button_html’ added to be able to adjust the icon buttons output – ADDED
- Change the scopes for google social login – FIXED
- Don’t show ‘Login via Social’ label if no social login configured or active – FIXED
- Change google icon as per their guideline – CHANGED
- Update readme file for tested up to version 5.4
- Social login add on runs before UsersWP on some sites causing issue – FIXED
- First WP.org release – YAY
- Facebook login not able to get the user’s email and showing error – FIXED
- Changes for wp.org repo acceptance – CHANGED
- Changes to fix unknown column error for avatar usermeta – FIXED
- Don’t create dummy email if email not returned by provider – FIXED
- Use Hybridauth latest library function for logout – FIXED
- Compatibility with new UWP core style updates – ADDED
- Session not available when user redirects back from social site – FIXED
- Upgrade Hybridauth library to V3 to make compatibility with linkedIn API V2 – CHANGED
- Auth URI changed due to change in Hybridauth V3. Auth URIs for all providers need to be changed – BREAKING CHANGE
- Integrate new settings interface – CHANGED
- Login with LinkedIn gives error due to destruct method – FIXED
- Social login is unable to create new user sometimes – FIXED
- GDV2 compatibility – ADDED
- Remove session path check as it shows error on few hostings – FIXED
- Use core WP functions in Uninstall functionality. – CHANGED
- Implement widget and gutenberg blocks using super duper class – CHANGED
- Fix login redirect to last page – FIXED
- Plugin uninstall functionality – ADDED
- Added graceful error message if session problems – ADDED
- Major code refactoring – CHANGED
- Docblocks added – ADDED
- Linked in sometimes does not connect becasue of trailing slash missing in subdomain – FIXED
- Delete social row when the user get deleted – ADDED
- Renamed some files – CHANGED
- Textdomain not being loaded correctly – FIXED
- Post method uses incorrect action name – FIXED
- Class names renamed from Users_WP to UsersWP for better naming and consistency – CHANGED
- First release.