PostX is the #1 Gutenberg Blocks plugin for creating fully customized News, Magazines, Review Websites, Personal Blogs, Travel Blogs, Fashion Blogs, Viral News, Food Reviews, Recipes Blogs, etc.
👉 Learn More About PostX(Pro): All The Features of PostX 🔥
👉 Official PostX Demo: View Demo 💥
👉 Readymade Design Library: Design Library 💪
🔥 Best News, Magazine & Blog Building Tool
PostX is mostly used for creating News Magazine sites. So, It is also well known as News Plugin. However, it is a multi-functional plugin that fulfills all required features for creating blogs along with news and magazine sites.
The attractive features of PostX are Dynamic Site Builder, Table of Contents, Progressbar, Popular Posts, Related Posts, Ajax Filter and Pagination, Post Carousel, etc.
🔥 38+ Live Editable Gutenberg Blocks
Each and every setting are visually editable in Gutenberg Post Blocks. You can change your blocks design of the post with ultimate design settings. An enormous amount of google font has been added for your section design. You don’t have enough design skills? No problem, preset sections blocks and layouts blocks are ready for your needs.
What you can be made using this plugin?
✅ Personal Blog
✅ Blog Post Grid
✅ Blog Post Listing
✅ Dynamic Post Slider
✅ Post Carousel
✅ Custom Post Grid, Custom Post Type Grid, Grid Display, Category Filter, Post Filter, Post Layout, Taxonomy, Custom Taxonomy, Taxonomy Filter, Reading Progress bar, table of contents, and much more. image position, height, width, etc.
Key Features of PostX Gutenberg Post Blocks
These Gutenberg post blocks come with a lot of key features.
- Category and Tag Filter in Gutenberg Blocks
- Gutenberg Dynamic Site Builder [PRO]
- Get Category Specific Color Options [PRO]
- Beautifully Crafted Gutenberg Post Blocks
- Gutenberg Blocks for Post Slider
- Numerous Readymade Block Design
- Multiple Starter Packs
- Blog Listing with ultimate controls
- Post Grid with ultimate controls
- Dynamic Post Slider with Animation
- Google Font Support in Blocks
- Advanced Post Query Builder in Blocks
- Advanced Quick Query Options [PRO]
- Popular Posts Quick Query Options [PRO]
- Related Posts Quick Query Options [PRO]
- SVG custom icon in Blocks
- Load More with AJAX Powered Blocks
- Navigation with AJAX Powered Blocks
- Next Previous with AJAX Powered Blocks
- Responsive Settings in Blocks
- Advanced Typography Control in Blocks
- Animation Support in Blocks
- Custom CSS Option in Every Blocks
- Section Title with a lot of preset design
- Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible Within Shortcode
- Progress Bar [PRO]
- Yoast Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- RankMath Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- All in One SEO Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- SEOPress Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- Squirrly Meta Support Addons [PRO]
As I have mentioned, PostX offers numerous features and customization options. Below are the details of the most important and attractive features.
🏆 Beautifully Crafted Gutenberg Post Blocks
First of all, PostX is well known for its 19 useful and customizable blocks that make it one of the best Gutenberg block plugins. You can use these blocks to organize your site’s posts while displaying them (posts) on Home Page, and all Archive Pages that include Category Pages, Tag Pages, Search Pages, Date pages, etc. While or after adding them you can also customize them according to your need using the setting options which are available for all of the Gutenberg Blocks of PostX.
🏆 100+ Readymade Block Designs
If you are a lazy person who doesnt like to explore, configure or use the setting section then the ready-made block designs are perfect for you. We have created more than 100 ready-made designs that are available to import within a few clicks. So that, you don’t need to work with the setting section. However, you are always welcome the customize the premade block designs as well if you want to.
🏆 Starter Packs
The premade block design may not be enough to create a complete home page because we need to combine them together to make a professional-looking Home page. So what to do?
Don’t worry PostX got your back because it also comes with multiple premade templates named starter packs. All of these starter packs are made for creating a complete Home page for different niche-related sites. So that, with the starter packs the PostX plugin can be used as a home page builder.
Following are the available niches for which the starter packs are available.
🏆 Dynamic Site Builder Addon (Pro)
The exclusive Dynamic Site Builder of PostX allows you to redesign all pages of your site dynamically by letting you create and customize templates for all essential pages. It also comes with 43+ premade templates and 18+ blocks with drag-and-drop building options. Get started with PostX today and replace the default layouts of the following pages:
✅ Single Posts
🏆 Post Slider 2 (Pro)
The second variation of the slider block is a more versatile and advanced variation compared to the first one. It comes with 8 layout variations and all of the variations are multi-device responsive and visually appealing. Not only that but it is also highly customizable like any other blocks of PostX.
🏆 Ajax Filters
Do you want to let the visitors of your site filter posts by specific or multiple categories and tags? PostX offers ajax powered filter. So that, the visitors can explore more posts without reloading the whole posts.
🏆 Ajax Pagination
Ajax Paginations is similar to the Ajax filter that helps to explore posts without reloading the whole page. PostX offers three types of paginations for its blocks, which include Load More, Navigation, and Numeric pagination. We can use any of the available options and customize it according to our needs.
🏆 Query Builder
The advanced Query Builder of postX helps the users to sort the posts and pages of the posts blocks. There are can be numerous criteria to sort posts, and the Query Builder covers all of the criteria, or I would say all major required criteria.
🏆 Display Posts
As I have mentioned earlier, the query builder can sort posts, so you can decide and select the criteria to display posts within a block. For that, you can select desired categories, tags, or both of them at the same time. So that, the posts under those categories and tags will be displayed on the block. Furthermore, you can rearrange and organize them in ascending or descending order.
🏆 Display Pages
The Query Builder of PostX also allows displaying pages to the blocks. Once, we select the page option from the Sources section we will be able to choose the desired pages by typing the name of the pages.
🏆 Specific Posts
The Specific Posts option of the Query Builder is used for selecting desired posts by typing the name of the posts. So that only selected posts will be displayed on the blocks.
🏆 Custom Selection (Posts and Pages)
The custom selection option helps you display posts and pages simultaneously by selecting them by typing the names.
🏆 Quick Query (Pro)
Quick Query is one of the main attractions of the Query Builder. It helps to quickly sort posts by different useful criteria including popular posts, recent posts, random posts, most commented posts, etc.
🏆 Popular Posts
This option helps to display the popular posts on your desired block based on the view count of the posts. There are multiple criteria available for sorting the popular posts. The posts can be sorted by counting the views of 1, 7, or 30 days.
🏆 Related Posts
Quick Query of the query builder also allows us to add related posts on single posts, pages, or on the sidebar with thumbnails using a widget based on category and tags. However, you can also use both category and tags at the same time as the criteria of related posts.
🏆 Latest/Recent Posts
By default, the post blocks of PostX display the latest or recently published posts. However, you can also display the recently modified posts as the latest posts.
🏆 Unique Content Group
Before sorting the posts of the blocks, it displays some posts by default. For this reason, it shows as the same posts if the users add the same block twice or more. To avoid this kind of circumstances we have to use the Content Group option. We have to add the same blocks under the same content group. So that, the posts will not be repeated.
🏆 Home Page Slider
PostX has highly customizable responsive image slider blocks that we can use on our custom home page or any pages you want.
🏆 The News Ticker
The News Ticker is a versatile feature for news magazine websites. Using this WordPress News Ticker, you can show the latest news and post elements with the built-in ticker variations and customizations.
🏆 Global Styles
Tired of the hassle of editing individual blocks? PostX Global Styles lets you edit colors, breakpoints, and editor size globally, allowing you to create proper news, magazine, and portfolio websites with ease.
If the features are not enough for your site you can start using the addons of PostX to add more functionalities that are reauired to create News Magazine or any kinds of blogs.
🏆 Elementor Addon
The Elementor addon is for those users who want to add the blocks of PostX while editing the page. For that,
you have to use both of the saved templates and Elementor at the save time to create a custom design with PostX blocks and save it as a template,
later use the template while editing the page with Elementor.
🏆 Category Addon
As we know, we can not add featured images for categories. However, we can not only add images but also add category-specific colors using the Category addon.
🏆 Saved Templates
It can help us to create unique design and save it as templates. Later we can also use the template anywhere, anytime using shortcode. These templates are even supported on popular page builders like Elementor.
🏆 SEO Addons
PostX has integration with major SEO plugins that include Yoast, RankMath, SEOPress, Squirrly, All in One SEO. The intent of this integration is to replace the default meta description or excerpt with the custom meta description written with the SEO addons.
🏆 Reading Progress Bar
The Reading Progress bar displays a visual indication of the reading progression to the readers. So the readers can easily understand how much they have read and how long it will take to finish it.
🏆 Table Of Content
Table of Contents helps the readers to get an overview of blog posts and click on the heading to jump to their desired section of the posts. The TOC block of the postx is a complete solution with all customization options and required features.
🏆 Featured By Top Reviewers
Our friend Paul C (WPTuts) made a review & tutorial
Our friend Jack Cao made a review & tutorial
👉 How to Create a News Magazine Website Using PostX
The PostX Gutenberg Post Blocks is an all-in-one plugin to create or customize WordPress websites.
The Gutenberg editor has multiple blocks to create posts and pages for your WordPress sites. It is better than the old classic editor of WordPress. However, it’s not enough to make professional-looking sites that can satisfy the users. So what to do?
Don’t worry the PostX plugin is here to expand the functionality of the Gutenberg editor. How?
PostX offers Post blocks similar to the Gutenberg blocks. So that you will be able to organize your posts in a way organized way and add more features, functionalities, and optimizations that the default Gutenberg block editor can not do.
Gutenberg Block List:
- Post Grid #1 Blocks: The Post Grid 1 block Dynamically displays blog posts in a grid layout that contains big featured images.
- Post Grid #2 Blocks: Post Grid 2 is an ideal block to display blog posts with a gradient design.
- Post Grid #3 Blocks: Post Grid 3 Blocks is a combination of big tiles at the top and grids at the bottom with gradient design to display blog posts.
- Post Grid #4 Blocks: Post Grid 4 Blocks allows to display 3 posts, one with a big featured image on the left side and 2 with small images on the right side.
- Post Grid #5 Blocks: Post Grid 5 Blocks allows to showcase 4 blog posts with a combination of tiles and grids.
- Post Grid #6 Blocks: Post Grid 6 Blocks allows to display of 5 blog posts with a big featured image on the left side as like tile and grid style on the right side.
- Post Grid #7 Blocks: Post Grid 7 Blocks allows to display 4 posts with two tiles and two grid-style designs.
- Post List #1 Blocks: Post List 1 Blocks allows to display blog posts as listing style with the customization options to change the number of posts. It is ideal to use on archive pages.
- Post List #2 Blocks: Post List 2 Blocks helps to highlight a blog post with a big featured image at the top within a listing style block. You can also increase the number of posts.
- Post List #3 Blocks: Post List 3 Blocks helps to display blog posts in a simple and clean design that contains featured images on the left and titles, meta, description, etc on the right side.
- Post List #4 Blocks: Post List 4 Blocks allows to display a big featured image post at the top and normal listing posts at the bottom within the listing style.
- Post Module #1 Blocks: Post Module 1 Blocks let us showcase a post with a featured image on the left side and posts with only titles on the right side.
- Post Module #2 Blocks: Post Module 2 Blocks is almost similar to Post Module 1. It also helps to showcase a post with a featured image on the left side and other posts on the right side. However, the title, meta, and other details are displayed as an overlay.
- Post Slider #1 Blocks: This blog allows users to add post sliders to our WordPress sites. It contains featured images, titles, meta, and other details of blog posts that are dynamically added.
- Taxonomy Blocks: Taxonomy block represents posts taxonomies of WordPress. It can help you to showcase the categories and tags to the visitors of your site. The free layout contains the titles of the taxonomies along with post counts.
- Table of Contents: This block is as good as it can compete with any table of contents plugin. Because it offers all possible features and customizations options.
- Heading Blocks: The Heading blocks offers lots of variations and customization options. It contains a total of 15 styles to choose from and typography, colors, spacing, etc customization options.
- Image Blocks: The image block allows adding images by link or uploading. It comes with lots of customization options such as enabling/disabling image caption, adding animation to images. You can also adjust the height, width, radius, margin, etc.
- The News Ticker: The WordPress News Ticker for PostX allows you to show the latest news magazine trends and posts in versatile ways.
Besides these blocks, there are more than 18 new blocks added with the Dynamic Site Builder.
Developed by WPXPO. Contribute to Gutenberg Post Blocks on Bitbucket and join the party.
- Join our Facebook Group.
- Learn from our tutorials on YouTube Channel.
PostX plugin is compatible with WPML Plugin and also it works perfectly with loco translate plugin.
You can Translate PostX on translate.wordpress.org.
Este plugin proporciona 40 bloques.
- Post Excerpt
- Post Author Box
- Post View Count
- PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks
- Post Author Meta
- Post Content
- Post Social Share
- Archive Title
- Post Category
- Post Featured Image/Video
- Advanced Post Meta
- Post Next Previous
- Post Date Meta
- Post Tag
- Post Comment Count
- Post Reading Time
- Post Title
- Post Breadcrumb
- Post Comments
- News Ticker
- Post Grid #1
- Post Grid #2
- Post Grid #3
- Post Grid #4
- Post Grid #5
- Post Grid #6
- Post Grid #7
- Post List #1
- Post List #2
- Post List #3
- Post List #4
- Post Module #1
- Post Module #2
- Post Slider #1
- Table of Contents
- PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks
- WordPress 5.0.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser.
- Go to your WordPress Plugin installation menu (Dashboard > Plugins > Add New)
- In the search field type PostX and press enter.
- “Install Now” and then click “Active”
For Manual installation, you download our product from WordPress directory uploading it to your web-server via your FTP or CPanel application.
- Download the plugin and unzip it
- Using an FTP program or CPanel upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu (Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins) within the WordPress admin.
Automatic update working great for this plugin. If you customize the plugin make sure to store a backup before update.
Sometimes because of the permalink issue during the plugin update, just go to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hit the ‘Save’ button.
Is this a Gutenberg Blocks plugin?
Yes, but it is a Gutenberg Post Block plugin. It displays the dynamic post on your page.
Where can I request new features?
We are available on the WordPress support forum.
Where can I report bugs and contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported on the WordPress support forum.
Is it working with older version of WordPress?
It is a Gutenberg plugin it works great with WordPress version 5.x.x or more. And WordPress older version with Gutenberg plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks" ha sido traducido a 5 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce "PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
2.9.7 – 25 May 2023
- New: List Block Feature
- Fix: Default font weight issue in typography
- Fix: Post Content Block Css Issue in Builder Template
2.9.6 – 22 May 2023
- Update: Postx Banner Updated
- Update: Feature Image/Video Support in Custom Post Type
- Fix: Post Slider 1 Mobile Responsive Issue
- Fix: Single Post Builder Post Repetition Issue
2.9.5 – 18 May 2023
- Fix: Php function parameter deprecated issues fixed
2.9.4 – 17 May 2023
- New: Button Block Feature
- New: Dynamic icon Control Option
- Fix: Row Column and Wrapper Block compatibility issue
- Fix: Slider 1,2 Arrow icon background color issue fixed
- Fix: Unique content not working properly on Archive Builder
2.9.3 – 10 May 2023
- New: Custom Font Addon
2.9.2 – 17 April 2023
- Update: Dashboard Banner Updated
2.9.1 – 5 April 2023
- Fix: Row Column Issue Fixed
2.9.0 – 3 April 2023
- Fix: WordPress 6.2 Compatibility Issue
- Fix: Favicon issue with Twenty Twenty Three theme
- Fix: Issue with saving attributes in the Row Block
- Fix: Table of Contents block compatibility issue with default group block
- Fix: Removed meta value number option from the query builder in Archive Builder
- Fix: Advanced navigation block of Essential Blocks Plugin CSS broken issue
- Fix: CSS Missing Issue in Newspaper theme Widget Area
- Fix: has_post_thumbnail function removed from Image Conditions
- Update: Builder Template Copy Option Added
- Update: Taxonomy Block Siblings Visible Option
- Update: rem CSS unit added to Typography Control
- Update: Image alt attribute value updated by dynamic image attribute value.
- Update: A search field has been added to the taxonomy value select box
- Update: Text control for No results found added in every block
- Update: Option added to the Post Social Share block to disable sticky position when the footer appears
- Update: New Upgraded Look for all Post List Block
- Update: Large Post and small Post Excerpt Control Separated in Post List Block