Plugin to give support area to clients and a way for them to get support.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You will see a new Teapot Support area which shows guides and tutorials and on the main dashboard you will see a new teapot support area that allows you to request support.
none at the moment.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Internal tweaks
- removed email form as support is now done via Teapot Website for GDPR reasons
- Customised basic version of bootstrap added
- removed changelog.txt as it is now in readme.txt
- Improvements to coding
- Include bootstrap in plugin instead of using maxcdn
- Changed function names to be unique
- Remove pre-filled name/email in contact form as caused issues as it looked like it was filled in
- Set sanitize_text_field for message area
- Set all CSS/JS to be enqueued
- Added support from to dashboard
- Removed iframe integration and added functionality to plugin to load in rss feeds
- Changed image path to be ‘github-TeapotNickS-teapotsupport’ as image in WordPress menu was wrong
- Added Changelog.txt and README.md
- Added To GitHub
- Initial Release