Super Video Player is a lite weight, fully customizable self hosted video player plugin that support mp4 / ogg as well as multiple caption tracks or subtitle file.
- Live Stream – Play .m3u8 and .mpd file
- Make the player look how you want with the markup you want
- Full support for VTT captions and screen readers.
- Support multiple subtitle file for multiple language.
- The video player is compact so it does not take a lot of real estate on your webpage
- HTML5 compatible so the video files embedded with this plugin will play on iOS devices
- Works on all major browsers -Edge, IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- The video player is responsive. Thats means it works with any screen size
- Player can be used to embed the video files on your WordPress posts or pages
- If you are selling video files from your site then you can use this plugin to offer a preview
- Add the video player to any post/page using shortcode
- Use autoplay option to play an video file as soon as the page loads
- You can play unlimited video
- Support picture-in-picture mode
- Powered by html5
How to use
- After install you can see a sidebar menu in the dashboare called “Super Video Player”
- Add one or more Videos from Here.
- You will get Shortcode for every Video In The Editor Screen And Video Lists.
- Copy Shortcode
- Past the shortcode in post, page, widget areas To publish them. if you want to publish a player in template file use
- Enjoy !
- This plugin add a Gutenberg Block Called “Super Video Player” Under Common Category
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor.
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page.
- Search or See in Common Block Category and select Super Video Player.
- Click the Icon to add it.
- Select A Video from dropdown List
- Publish and Enjoy !
Este plugin proporciona 3 bloques.
- Super Video Player
- Super Video Player - Insert
- Super Video Player
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want video in your theme php file, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('YOUR_SHORTCODE'); ?>in your templates
How do I install this plugin?
You can install as others regular wordpress plugin. No different way. Please see on installation tab.
Can i have to pay?
No, Its completely free.
What Video type can i play?
You can play mp4, ogg video file.
How many player i can publish in my site?
You can publish unlimited video with unlimited player.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Update Freemius WordPress SDK
- Fixed Security issue
- update library
- Enabled live streaming for Free users.
- Fixed a minor bug on mixed content.
- Fixed a css issue.
- Improvement on live streaming
- Added player translation option in settings
- Added Playlist options
- Added Live stream support for PRO user (.mpd and .m3u8 file support)
- Fixed the large play button issue
- Fixed click to play option
- Add support for Gutenberg Block
- Fix an issue.
- add support for external source
- Fix Multiplayer issue.
- Added How to use Article
- Improved Performance
- Initial Release