StorePilot connects easily to WooCommerce stores and enables Point of Sale functionality, together with a bunch of other features.
Start using StorePilot by installing the StorePilot desktop or mobile app available for macOS, windows, linux, iOS & android devices.
This plugin will boost StorePilot with more features & improvements such as:
- Spreadsheet export of orders, customers & products
- Spreadsheet import of orders, customers & products
- Custom product sorting
- Custom sale label for product sales
- Faster file upload
This plugin is completely free, no extra fees are added.
Visit our homepage for more information.
For issues & feature requests, please see our support page
- Install & Activate WooCommerce if not already done
- Download StorePilot desktop or mobile app, more info at our homepage
- Install this plugin to get the additional features for your application
What is StorePilot?
StorePilot is a desktop & mobile application which makes it possible to manage your WooCommerce products, orders & customers without even opening a browser.
Why should I use StorePilot?
If you are working with products, customers & orders within WooCommerce at a daily basis, StorePilot will simplify your daily work.
It also have a Point of Sale section so you can do in person sales.
What features can I expect?
- Point of sale section with card reader support
- Spreadsheet export functionality
- Spreadsheet import functionality
- Full featured product manager
- Customer manager
- Order manager
- Print order receipt
- Print order invoice
- Print order delivery notice
- Print order picking list
- Media management with drag & drop upload
- Fast lookup and search experience
- Beautiful reports
- Full mobile compatibility
- Available for macOS, windows, iOS & Android
Which payment processors do you currently support for POS
- Sumup (Europe+)
- Stripe (United States+)
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Ensure that StorePilot works with the latest WooCommerce & WordPress updates
- Updated translation for next StorePilot release
- Added spreadsheet export & spreadsheet import functionality for next StorePilot release
- Updated to support next release of StorePilot
- Added missing file
- Added barcode field
- Added rack field
- Fixed response of single process
- Added platform information
- Added processing endpoints
- Made ready for vipps support
- Made ready for paypal here support
- Made ready for sumup support
1.1.8 – 1.2.0
- Fixed bug with capabilities
- Added rest api includes function
1.1.5 – 1.1.6
- Changed hook for rest api extension
- Added missing files
- Added capabilities management
- Made translation ready for coming release
- Added tax support for POS
- Made stricted typed functions inherit from parent, because php does not catch fatal errors
- Added error catcher if StorePilot can not load because of changes by WooCommerce
- Added support for barcode scanner customization
- Updated settings storage for futured StorePilot versions
- Tested WordPress >= 5.2
1.0.5 ~ 1.0.7
- Fixed bug to support WooCommerce >=3.6
- Added settings storage for futured StorePilot versions
- Updated tested up to
- Assets & description update
- Code cleanup
- Fixed name
- First release