The plugin is ideal for the websites owned by a developer or a company that has clients.
The plugin sends your clients an email that notifies them with your invoice. Record of your clients will be recorded in your database such as names, name of their companies, emails, contact numbers and etc. Email invoices are in html format , you can contact me if you want or need it to be customized.
Invoices that are created will be monitored by their statuses. You can send a reminder to your clients through the notification if payment is not yet made. If payment is completed, you can confirm the invoice that the payment is paid. You can also cancel an invoice that is already created.
You can visit for more info : http://www.sherkspear.com/portfolio-item/smart-invoice-and-billing-management/
After installing the plugin you will find
Detailed instruction at
Dashboard-> Create Invoice -> How To Use
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Backup everything before you install the plugin.
- Upload sherkinvoice directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update the Permalinks on settings.
- At Dashboard, under Create Invoice menu, add Clients with their details of their companies.
- Create Invoice by filling at the invoice fields for the invoice details, date covered, Company, the amount and the customized message for your email.
- Submitting the form will send an email to the client and will be notified. A success message will appear on the top of the page telling the user that it was successfully submitted.
- Can I request a feature to be added on the plugin?
Certainly and would love to hear about it. You can contact me through my official website http://www.sherkspear.com and contact me through the contact form of my website.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fixed bug on Dashboard Post missing link
- Update icons and add How To Use menu
- An initial upload of the plugin.