This plugin adds Google Analytics tracking code to all WordPress pages. If multisite/network mode is enabled, this
tracking code will be the same on all sites, which was the main purpose for authoring it.
It’s very basic.
This plugin includes a settings page that allows users to enable or disable the tracking code, enter their account ID,
and provide a single domain, which is used for aggregating statistics across multiple sub-domains. For WordPress
Network installations, this page is located under the Settings menu of the Network administration area. For normal
WordPress installations, this page is located under the Settings menu of the standard administration area.
I needed this functionality but couldn’t find it elsewhere, so I decided to write a plugin. I’m totally open to improving
this plugin as well so please contact me with feature requests or bug reports.
- Upload the
sitewide-google-analyticsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to the Settings page, add your Analytics token/key, and check the enable box. Click the Save button.
- What is the Domain field?
The Domain field is for capturing statistics on multiple sub-domains. Please refer to Google’s documentation
for more information.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Forcing wordpress to update by updating stable tag in the header above.
- Added upgrade information to this log.
- update_option and get_option changed to update_site_option and get_site_option.
- Added templates (previous version is non-working).
- Initial submission.