Silent Update shows and controls content (post/page) modification date. Basically you can choose whether you want to update modification date or not when save post/article. It’s a plugin that you should have just in case. If you are still not convinced there are few cases I’m sure you will need Silent Update:
- want to know when post was modified
- hide against your boss information that post has been modified
- found typo and don’t want to tell your readers that something changed
Usage of this plugin is extremely simple. Once you edit some of your post in administration area you should see something additional meta box located on right side of screen called “Modification date”. It’s box created by Silent Update. It consist of following informations:
- checkbox to decide whether modify update date
- information about last date of modification
By default checkbox is disabled – it means that posts will update their date. If you save article, you will notice that modification date changed. If you click checkbox and save article, modification date won’t change – that’s it!
- Upload the
silent-updatedirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Edit article and there you go!
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "Silent Update" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Initial release.