What does Internal Links Manager do?
You simply provide a keyword and an URL. Whenever the keyword appears on your site, it sets links automatically to the given URL.
Here is an example: You have written a blogpost on “How to learn guitar”. Now you want the URL “yourdomain.com/how-to-learn-guitar” to be automatically linked whenever the keyword “learn guitar” appears on your website. You simply navigate to “Add link” within the menu and provide the requested parameters (mainly keyword + URL).
Why (internal) link building is so important
Improve your UX: Give your users the opportunity to discover relevant content with one click. Link important keywords with an related link. Your users stay longer on your website and get relevant information. As a side effect it improves your bounce rate, which is one of Googles ranking factors.
Boost your SEO: Internal links also important for search engines. Through internal links you can spread link equity and establish your site architecture.
How to use
- Select menu item “Add link”
- Assign title (mainly for internal use)
- Optionally assign a link title (title attribute in HTML)
- Assign keywords, comma separated (keyword1, keyword2, etc.)
- Enter URL (Where should the keyword link to?)
- Optionally increase the number (How often should the link appear on a page?)
- Optionally set link nofollow (Should searchengine follow this link?)
- Choose link target (Open link in same tab or in new tab)
- Click save
The specified keywords on your website are now provided with the corresponding link and settings.
- Install Internal Links Manager by webraketen.io either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Navigate to “Internal Links Manager” in your WordPress admin menu and add your first link.
It´s simple. It saves time because you don’t have to set links manually anymore and makes setting up an internal linking strategy a lot easier!
Internal linking boosts your SEO and UX! By adding internal links to your website you increase the chances to get ranked higher on the SERP (search enginge result page). Through internal links you can also spread link equity and establish your site architecture.
No. If you have already created a link manually, the plugin will not overwrite it.
Hey I found a bug! How can I report it?
You can report bugs and provide us with any other feedback within your WordPress-Backend. You will find a green feedback-button at the right side of every plugin-page.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores