Sensei LMS Modules for Divi empowers you to utilize the power of Divi to add, remove, and style Sensei LMS elements that make up a course or lesson page layout so that you can create completely custom pages from scratch. No more having to resort to external CSS or modifying page templates with custom code.
Sensei LMS modules currently include:
* Course Title
* Course Description
* Lesson Title
* Lesson Description
If there are additional modules you would like to see added, please request them in the support forum.
How Sensei LMS Modules Work
Sensei LMS Modules work in much the same way as dynamic content already works within the Divi Builder. Each Sensei LMS Module requires you to select a course or lesson in order to generate dynamic content. The dynamic content is pulled from the database and includes the information that you entered when setting up your course or lesson. You can then use the Divi Builder settings to style the dynamic content just as you would for any other Divi module.
Accessing Sensei LMS Modules from the Divi Builder
Sensei LMS Modules are accessible from within the Divi Builder just as with regular Divi Modules.
Once the Divi theme has been installed on your website, you will notice a Use The Divi Builder button above the post editor every time you are building a new post or page. Clicking this button will enable the Divi Builder, giving you access to all of the Divi Builder’s modules including Sensei LMS Modules.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and click on Plugins in the sidebar.
- Confirm that Sensei LMS is already installed and activated. If it’s not, you’ll need to do that first.
- Click on the Add New button near the top of the screen.
- Enter “Sensei LMS Modules for Divi” into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Ensure that Sensei LMS is already installed and activated. If it’s not, you’ll need to do that first.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory on the server.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial release