It can be easy for students to lose track of their progress in a course that contains many lessons. It can be especially problematic if they’re taking the course over a period of several weeks or months.
Sensei LMS Course Progress provides a widget that displays the lessons in the current course or module. It lets your students see, at a glance, which lessons they have completed and which lessons they still have to take.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter “Sensei LMS Course Progress” into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory on the server.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores