Seers Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin is the best GDPR compliance solution that enables you to implement Cookie Banner/ Cookie Notice/ Cookie popup on your website and helps businesses to achieve compliance with all the privacy regulations worldwide. Includes European Union’s GDPR, California’s CCPA, Brazil’s LGPD, Germany’s DSGVO, Frances’s CNIL, Italy’s Garante, Singapore’s PDPA, South Africa’s POPIA, UK’s GDPR, Canadian PIPEDA, Australia’s OAIC, China PIPL and more.
Seers cookie consent popup is designed to be the best free cookie consent plugin for WordPress websites to simplify the setup and support GDPR cookie compliance. It is a free, easy, and attractive way to get a cookie solution, obtain consent, find cookies and trackers, record consent and fill all legal information in your cookie banner, which is required to stay compliant.
The Seers Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin is one of the best plugins for GDPR Compliance that has features stated below:
The Best GDPR Compliance plugin is easy to set up and only takes one click to integrate with WordPress websites.
Single cookie consent platform for multiple countries
Configure a Cookie Notice for specific regions like the EU, UK, France, Italy, USA, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, China, or Canada as per their privacy regulations.
Fully customised cookie popup solution
Allow you complete banner customization, including the banner colours, fonts, styles, positions, layouts, location, and even how it behaves when you click “Accept” or “Allow”. With the support of this WordPress GDPR compliance plugin, you can fully customise the cookie notice style so that it blends in with your existing website’s theme.
Enable Google & Facebook Consent Modes
Integrates with Google and Facebook consent mode with the implementation of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Use Tag Manager and automatically anonymizes IP addresses for Google Analytics if needed.
Blocks third-party cookies (Google Maps, AdSense, Recaptcha, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and many more).
Cookie Database of 750,000 cookies pre-fill detected cookie data with clear and transparent cookie descriptions that are updated regularly.
Compatible with all browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer & Edge.
Works with all the popular themes, including Divi, Elementor, and more.
Available Plugin Integrations
Seamlessly integrates with local or other popular plugins like Gutenberg Google Analytics, Google Maps Widgets, WP Forms, WP Google Maps, Easy Digital Downloads, Contact Form 7, WPBakery, Woocommerce, Gravity Forms, Divi, Elementor, Foeminator, Beehive, GADWP, and many more.
Support Options – Documentation and Online support
Up-to-date with changing or emerging regulations
Cookie compliance covers regional and sub-regional current and upcoming laws and regulations like:
- EU GDPR (DSGVO): The General Data Protection Regulation
- PECR: The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations
- ePrivacy directive
- France’s CNIL: Commission Nationale Informatique & Libertiés
- Canadian PIPEDA: The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
- California CCPA, USA: The California Consumer Privacy Act
- Brazilian LGPD: The Brazilian General Data Protection Law
- Australian OAIC: Australia’s Privacy Principles
- Chinese PIPL: Personal Information Protection Law
- Indian PDPB: Personal Data Protection Bill
If you want more cutting-edge features, You can visit Seers Pricing Plan and choose the Premium package.
FREE Features PLUS
- Manage multiple websites under one admin panel
- Google and Facebook Consent Mode
- Child Privacy Consent Management
- Prior Consent. Cookies don’t fire till user consent. GDPR Article 5
- 5+ Banner Layouts & Preset Designs
- Scan Unlimited Subpages
- Manages Cookie Categories and list of cookies such as CookieID, Name, Description, Type, Category, Duration, and Header & Footer Script.
- Fully Customization of buttons, styles, colours, and fonts resembling your own website’s theme and style.
- Displays the cookie banner in the header, and footer as a pop-up, or as a widget.
- Enables to display cookie notice settings popup where site visitors can consent to cookie categories.
- Automatically or manually scans and blocks scripts such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Pixel, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- The consent analytics dashboard allows you to track visitors’ consents and adjust accordingly.
- Improve your cookie banner acceptance rate by monitoring progress via a consent activity graph.
- Enables users to have granular control over website cookies and scripts.
- Multi-Lingual Banners, automatically translate all banner text strings allowing custom translations – 30 languages
- Detect Geolocation
- Banner as seen on UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office website
- Branding – Own logo
- Compatible with qTranslate, Polylang, WPML, etc.
- Cookie declaration Table including cookies purpose. PECR – Reg 6
- Consent Log. Record user’s consent is required by GDPR Article 30
- Compatible with major caching plugins and servers such as WP Rocket, WP Engine, Bluehost, W3 Total Cache, SG Super Catcher, etc.
- Pre-configured to prevent Dark Patterns through our unique Intentional Consent design.
- CCPA Banner – Opt-Out option
- World Class UK based Customer Support
- In line with the regulator’s age-appropriate design & code of practice.
Central Admin Panel
Seers is the only cookie solution provider which enables you to control unlimited websites from one admin panel. This flagship feature helps developers and owners to manage all tasks from a central dashboard.
CookieNotice JS is a very simple and small JS script with multi-language support for GDPR/DSGVO transparency and notification purposes that provides an easy way to show a cookie notice on your website. In this notice ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Seers which operates this platform.
This plugin uses API to create your free account.
Developing organisation: Cookie Consent Plugin by Seers for WordPress
We use “Powered by Seers” and place a Link to Seers on banner.
This plugin does not make your website compliant. You are still fully responsible for ensuring that all GDPR requirements and any local data protection regulations are met on your website.
Maybe there’s a lot of questions on your mind. See the FAQ on the main website and the setup guide for implementing the seers cookie consent plugin.
If your banner isn’t showing, please make sure:
- After you installed and activated the plugin from WordPress, you should also activate it through our wp plugin settings by providing your email address, agreeing to terms and clicking the Activate button.
- Please be patient. It can take up to 24 hours for the complete scan of your website after activating the plugin.
- Check whether you have switched the banner toggle off in the plugin settings. (or unchecked the banner checkbox in the Seers Account Dashboard of cookie banner settings)
We hope that you have successfully displayed the banner on your website after following the steps mentioned above.
If you are still unable to see your banner or for any further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Yes, the plugin blocks all the cookies except the ones marked as necessary. If you haven’t switched prior consent ON, then all the cookies will be automatically stored until a user disables those. In the other case, when the prior consent is switched ON, all the cookies will be blocked until the user allows them.
Do this plugins provide full compliance with the law?
No, as a cookie consent plugin, it is difficult to know anything about specific circumstances on your website. This plugin can help you in the overall compliance process but can’t guarantee you full compliance with the GDPR, CCPA, LGPD and other regulations.
Cookie consent by Seers gives Standard features for free with a Promo code to WordPress Platform users only.
Upgrade to Premium to get extra features.
Do I need to edit my current WordPress theme?
No, el consentimiento de cookies de Seers es compatible con todos los temas para WordPress.
Sí, no registramos ningún dato personal o de la web en los paquetes estándar.
We have more than ten websites. Can we manage under one account?
I have a different question?
A cookie scanner could, but it will simply find cookies and will not be able to assess whether the personal data is being used legally. Furthermore, finding all cookies is quite complex, and most “cookie scanners” do not find all of them.
Seers GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent will automatically decide this based on the regulations of the region or sub-regions from which the majority of your visitors come.
In terms of the CCPA, you must always disclose which cookies you are using, but there is no obligation in asking for consent.
No, technical compliance capabilities such as automatic script blocking, consent purpose categories, and consent record storage are not available in the plugin-only version. Only the Cookie Compliance integration gives you access to these features.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
"Seers | GDPR & CCPA Cookie Consent & Compliance" ha sido traducido a 11 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
• Fix plugin on WordPress older version from 4.7.0 to 3.8.0
• Minor fix on left and right banner positions in mobile view
• Banner Layout position top and modal
• Minor bugs fixing in Activate and Deactivate
• Minor bugs on home page loading again and again
• Minor bugs fixing in “Advance Features” tab
• Added Banner positions Banners (Top, Bottom), Modal, Tooltip (Bottom Right, Bottom Left)
• Integrated the oAuth in APIs for security purpose
• Fix in css of button type stroke
• admin panel setting UI/UX changes
• Change the script to cdn
• on wp-login create account our plugin will merge first all changes from seersco.com
• Backend style is changed
• Consent key must get empty on error message from API
• Cookie not saving on saving consent
• Arabic language styling fix
• Scotish language added
• badge is now enable on premium user
• Errors of multilanguage fixed
• Added more languages
• Update multilanguage using localization
• Minor errors messages fixed
• Adjust font size dynmaically.
• Updated direct banner on wordpress
• API preference button color added
• Settings admin portion changed how to create account at Seers
• Popups added
• Support Not interested updated
• Support and FAQs updated
• Feedback email updated
• Resolved confliction with Jetpack.
• Change the title of the menue item.
• Setting messages updated and enable banner button text changed
• Backend of plugin changed with images.
• Activation button changed.
• Setting message changed
• Setting Activate button location changed
• Features guidelines of plugin is changed
• Update Admin Page content.
• Negative days in Expiray days
• Add option of Upgrade to premium.
• Add video of how to do settings of banner.
• Minor changes in multilanguage
• Setting tab included for granual level setting
• Policy tab includes for adding a policy link
• Help tab for more user friendly support
• Changed from CURL to HTTP API
• Change sanatize function where required
• Changed proper wp functions where required
• Feedback from changes
• Feedback from user included
• Activation Bar disappears after settings are completed.
• Multilingual Banner support
• Language po files updated
• Translations functions added
• Prefix of database added
• Add thumbnail to setting page video
• Add Language files
• Add Activation Bar
• Updated CSS
• Change Cookie ID with Domain Group ID.
• Add link to get Domain Group ID.
• Adds congratulations message.
• Adds support email.
• Tested with WordPress 5.4.2
• Escape Characters Checks implemented.
• Tested with WordPress 5.4.2
• Change to way how to paste Script.
• Setting ID message on Settings page.
• Tested with WordPress 5.4.2
• Major structural changes in plugin.
• Setting Control shows in Admin Menu.
• Setting Link added.
• Tested with WordPress 5.4.2
• Compatability issues fixed related to Gutenberg.
• Minor improvements.
• Notices fixed.
• Tested with WordPress 5.4.1
• Bug fixed related to mobile landscape view.
• Tested with WordPress 5.4
• Security fixes.
• Minor improvements.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
• Improvement related to image upload inside banner for branding of organisation.
• Improvement related to cookie saving.
• Minor fix related to banner popup.
• Bug fixed related to banner load speed.
• Minor fixes and improvements.
• Cron Job of website scan task improvements.
• Speed improvements.
• Bug fixed related to Page Level Cookie on all browsers.
• Max loaded popups limit increased.
• Mejoras en el código.
• Google Chrome and Internet explorer compatibility issue fixed.
• Popup speed improvements.
• Code improvements.
• Popup notifications section improvements.
• Fixed compatibility issues with Beaver Builder (page builder) plugin.
• Fixed compatibility issues with Divi Builder (Page uilder) Plugin.
• Speed improvements, related to banner popup.
• Unneeded CSS code removed.
• Bug fixed related to banner.
• Added new parameter to banner.
• Typo fixes.
• Added new feature to add custom JS and CSS codes.
• Big fixed related to banner loading events.
• Added async image preloading to make Image popup loads faster.
• Code improvements and minor bug fixes.
• Banner speed improvements.
• Banner triggering events synchronisation.
• Fixed banners button loading.
• WP compatibilty issue fixed.
• Banner closing issue fixed.
• Speed improvements.
• Code optimization.
• Bug fixed, related to Unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
INITIAL UPLOAD 1.0