You can view sales by state and refine searches by date.
WordPress installation and WooCommerce Plugin
- Awesome User Experience
- Experienced San Diego based development team for support or custom feature development
- 100% American Made in the USA! No outsourcing!
- Get the numbers you need to do your quarterly or annual sale tax reporting
- Users can get reports for sales in a given state for any date range and the sales tax that was charged.
- These numbers can be used to report your sales and sales tax for any given state for any given date.
The Sales Tax Reports For WooCommerce plugin requires that you have WordPress with the WooCommerce plugin activated. The plugin is very easy to install and can be set up in just a few minutes.
Install the Plugin: Upload the wc_state_tax_report folder to your website’s
Activate the plugin: Find Sales Tax Reports For WooCommerce in your ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin and press ‘Activate’. This will enable the plugin.
Follow the links in the WooCommerce > Reports > Sales by State
Leer todas las 7 reseñas
Used this plugin on my ecommerce website and helped my get my sales taxes ready. Easy to set up. Highly recommend!
Thank you so much for creating, and sharing, this plugin. This is a lifesaver to be able to get a report of taxes paid by state. I tried BeProfit but that couldn't give me the tax reports I needed and was afraid I was going to have to subscribe to TaxJar or similar. I appreciate your willingness to post the plugin out here for all us to use, for free! The WordPress community continues to amaze me. I just installed the plugin and it appears to be doing great and give me just the info I need. A true lifesaver. Thanks again.
This is a huge improvement over the useless sales tax summary that the standard reports have.
I almost got into some trouble though. Some of my products have long delivery times, so I have orders in both completed and processing status at the time that I submit my taxes for the previous quarter. The plugin filters on completed status and I only realized at the last minute that some orders were missing. So, it is important to know that if you have orders in different statuses when you run the report. That could be an even bigger problem if you have custom statuses. Replacing the post_status argument with an array of valid statuses in class-wc-state-tax-report-admin.php works fine. For example: 'post_status' => array('wc-completed', 'wc-processing')
It would also be nice to have a CSV download option.
For the price, you can't beat it!
Manually searching through all the orders over the year to find those "my state" orders that sales tax was charged has always been a nightmare. I LOVE that this plugin actually displays the order ID number, which the core Woocommerce plugin's Reports> "taxes" tab never did. Infuriating.
The only thing I'd like to see added to this plugin would be an option to print those/all invoices. That's the only thing keeping it from being a five star review for me. Other than that, it's fantastic enough that this is my first plugin review.
We made this plugin because we needed it, and we use it regularly for many sites. No frills, just the sales tax numbers you (and we all) need.
Great plugin for reporting multiple state sales taxes.
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
- Added column to sales total table to show total sales by tax rate.
- Added support for orders in processing status. Added download CSV function
- Added a better screenshot
- Tested with current WP and WooCommerce
- Corrected readme content
- Pushed first major version number as stable tag
- Added Escaped HTML function to form
- Added input and output sanitization and validation