- 10 Logos
- Links with target=blank to Logo Homepage
- Very nice highlighting when hovering with mouse
- Administration Setting for Logo URL’s and Paths
- Arrows for navigating through the Logos
For video tutorial : Click here
- Upload /responsive-logo-slideshow/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/Responsive Logo Slideshow and customize the Logo Paths and URL’s.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/responsive-logo-slideshow/responsive-logo-slider.php'); ?>in your template.
- Where can I insert the Responsive Logo Slideshow?
You can Insert the Responsive Logo Slideshow almost everywhere you want.
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You can edit the width and height in /wp-content/plugins/responsive-logo-slideshow/css/logo-slideshow.css
- What is perfect Resolution for the logo images?
You should have 70px as maximum for the height.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores