Registration of participants for events.
The plug-in also provides a list of participants, to show on your site.
In the settings is an option admin-defined fields in registration. There’s room for up to 10 custom fields. Only the active fields are shown in the registrationform and list of participants.
The headers and button-texts can be customized.
There are plans to develop this plug-in further, adding some or all of these functions in registration:
– Agelimits – a participant must be of a certain age when the event starts.
– Start and end of registation – the registration is only open within specified time-limits.
– Teams – a participant can join a team or group when registring. These teams are set up in the settings.
– Edit registration – An option to log in and edit registration.
– Payment – Options to pay via Paypal, EWire or the like.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add [register_here] in the page where you want the registration form.
- Add [register_here list] in the page where you want the list of participants.
- Look through the settings, to set up the rest of the plug-in.
- Will the plug-in be available in other languages?
The plug-in is ready for localization. So, if you want to translate is, just go ahead – and send me the files afterwards.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added a participants list for the admin. With an option to delete participants.
- Cleaned up the header and button-texts a bit.
- Added email to administrator when recipients register.
- Added settings to change the headers and button-texts.
- Now the localization actually works. The plugin is still a work in progress.
- Added feedback setting – option to send data about installation
- Brushed up a lot of text
- Added list of participants.
- Very first version. Only registration, not list.