(Re)generate single or multiple image sizes for your WordPress website and create a SEO-optimised custom structure for uploading thumbnails.
Regenerate UNLIMITED thumbnails with the free version!
In the course of optimising a WordPress website, it can often be necessary to change the theme – especially if the website is still being created. Unfortunately, a theme change can alter the image sizes and lead to despair. This is where Real Thumbnail Generator comes into play: The WordPress plugin is responsible for regenerating the image sizes. With a few clicks, the problem is solved! This way, themes can be changed as often as desired without negatively affecting the media management.
You want to try WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator before
installing? Take a free sandbox and play around!
Some of the features listed below are only available in the PRO version of Real Thumbnail Generator. They are marked with an asterisk.
- Mass regeneration of thumbnails in the media library
- Regenerating individual images in the media library
- Works great with PDF files (note requirements)
- Skip already existing thumbnails *
Detection and deletion of unused image sizes *
Reliable and fast regeneration of thumbnails (without aborts as known from other plugins)
- Compatible with all major themes and many plugins
- Custom upload structure for thumbnail paths and file names *
Supports WordPress Multisite
One-time payment with lifetime updates
- Fast support from Germany
- DSGVO/GPDR: The plugin does not collect any personal data without your consent!
Real Thumbnail Generator is compatible with all common themes and plugins.
- Go to your WordPress backend
- Navigate to “Plugins” > “Add New”
- Search for “WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator”
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to “Media” in the left sidebar and enjoy the advanced media management with folders
What does “Custom upload structure” mean?
The custom upload structure can be easily set in the media settings of the Pro version. Here is a little example how the WP standard upload looks like:
… and after you set a custom upload structure it can look like:
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
You can view the changelog and release notes here.