Quite possibly the most simple and useful WordPress plug-in you never knew you needed! Quick Admin Links is a small widget. Put it at the top of your sidebar, and it adds some useful admin links on every page, allowing you to add new posts/pages, edit existing posts/pages, go to the admin, or log out. In short, it’s everything the meta widget should have been, without the annoying extra links.
Quick Admin Links is intelligent. It doesn’t display at all unless the user is logged in (or unless you choose to display a log-in link). And if you are logged in, it will only show links that are relevant to your capabilities and the page you are on. You also have complete control over what is displayed, so you can turn off any links you don’t use.
- Download the plugin, and unzip it.
- Place the quick-admin-links folder in your wp-content/plugins folder and upload it to your website.
- Activate the plugin from the plugins tab of your WordPress admin.
- Add the widget to your sidebar from the Widgets page of Design (Appearance in WP 2.7+). It’s probably best at the top where you can see it. Drag it there.
- Edit the widgets options to confirm which links you want to display. Remember to save your settings!
- If you don’t want the log-in link displayed at the top of your sidebar, there’s another simple widget (called “Log on”) which you can also add lower down your sidebar.
- I can’t see anything in my sidebar!
Quick Admin Links only shows links to users who are logged on, so make sure you are. It also only shows links that you have chosen to be displayed so make sure you’ve done so (step 5 in the installation).
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "Quick Admin Links" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.