This plugin allows you to integrate and use Sisow payments for your Gravity Forms. No subscription is required.
To enable testmode you should allow test transaction for your profile. To do so, login to Sisow and find the setting under ‘profile’.
Furthermore, you need to enable testmode for the plugin. Go to Forms -> Settings and find the checkbox.
– Please note that once enabled, the testmode applies to ALL FEEDS.
Install the plugin by uploading the zipfile in your WP admin interface or via FTP:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find the configuration page and fill out your settings and preferences
- Is this plugin absolutely free to use?
Yes. The plugin is free. All you need is a Sisow account.
- What if I want to create and send beautiful invoices as well?
- Can I use Mistercash, DIRECTebanking and/or Credit card payments?
Yes you can. Because of the design of Sisow’s API you will need to create a different feed for each payment method though.
Secondly, add a dropdown (or any other field) to your form and let the user pick their preferred payment method before submitting.
Using conditional logic in the feed setting you can now present the correct payment method based on the user’s input.
– The availability of payment methods depends on your profile and your contract with Sisow.
- Do you offer support?
Sure we do. Contact us at email@example.com.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Initial commit; first public version