Boost sales by using affiliates
Having trusted affiliates refer customers to your store is a sure way to increase sales.
Starting an affiliates program has never been easier!
Track sales, award commissions, and more! Your WooCommerce store can increase sales by having affiliates sending customers your way.
How it works
To get started, create your first affiliate by clicking on Create an Affiliate. Then send the affiliate their very own link. When a customer visits your site using this link the affiliate will be awarded a commission. It’s a win-win!
Let the affiliates log in and track their own stats. Just link an Affiliate to a WordPress user.
View reports by affiliate to monitor results. Pro version includes reporting by product.
Running an affiliates program should not be difficult. PW WooCommerce Affiliates makes it straight-forward with easy to use screens. By default, commmissions are based upon the product subtotal before shipping and taxes.
Export your affiliate report into CSV format.
Translations included for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, and Russian.
PW WooCommerce Affiliates Pro lets you do even more:
- Set Custom Commissions – Assign commission by Affiliate, Category, and even by Product.
- Products Report – Monitor affiliate sales by product.
- Enrollment Form – Allow users to request joining your affiliate program through our simple to use enrollment form.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pw-woocommerce-affiliatesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to Pimwick Plugins -> PW WooCommerce Affiliates
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "PW WooCommerce Affiliates" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.5 and WordPress 6.2
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.1 and WordPress 6.1
- Clarified the commission basis in the readme.txt file.
- Removed deprecated WooCommerce functions.
- Fixed location of Edit Affiliate dialog for some systems.
- Updated the WooCommerce minimum version requirement to 4.0. WooCommerce 6.7 compatible.
- WooCommerce 6.6 compatible.
- WordPres 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5 compatibility.
- WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.2 compatibility.
- Format the affiliate commission in the order line items meta fields.
- See changelog.txt