Frontend page builder with image map editor and HTML source editing possibility.
- Availability Image Map – for Apartment Complex presentation. Preview
- Elastik elements and sections – free version. Preview
- Mynx elements and sections – free version. Preview
- Form Builder – with flexible cost calculator builder
- Popup Builder – building in frontend (useful for high quality complex designs)
- Marketing Automation – drip marketing, abandoned cart, autoresponder and many more
Image Map builder
Place locations, add text, yeah sure – that’s true. But that’s where the ordinary stops. Image Map by AZEXO comes with its own feature rich web app, so you can quickly and easily create the most comprehensive selection of custom image maps, pins, SVG and polygon shapes, and immediately export them to your website.
- CSS styles – fast editing.
- Responsive design – fast editing.
- Unlimited nested layouts.
- Image/SVG Map editing.
- Photoshop-like page building (dragging layers).
- Parallax background.
- Video background.
- Gradient background.
- Shape dividers.
- Layered overlays.
- WordPress Widgets – supported.
- Any masonry grid layouts – fast building.
- Any slider layouts – fast building.
- Contact form – fast building with any layout.
- Anchors menu – fast building.
- Sticky header – fast building with any layout.
- Classic table – fast building with any contents.
- Hover overlay – fast building with any layout and with animations.
- Modal dialog – fast building with any layout.
- Scroll animation – simple and flexible.
- Blank Page Template – with header and footer possibility.
- Integrated with Elementor page builder plugin
- Upload the
azexo_htmlfolder to your plugins directory (e.g.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Follow the instructions
Can I use Page Builder with my existing WordPress theme?
Sure, you can use your existing WordPress theme with Page Builder by AZEXO.
Is Page Builder by AZEXO free?
Yes, it is free and always will be. Also, there is a Pro version with advanced features.
Is Page Builder by AZEXO compatible with Custom Post Types?
Yes, it is compatible with Custom Post Types. You have to checkmark the post types on Page Builder by AZEXO settings.
How to reduce AZEXO Library size
- Remove not needed folders wp-content/plugins/azh_extension/azh/[PROJECT-NAME]
- Remove correspond images wp-content/plugins/azh_extension/azh/images/[PROJECT-NAME]
- If you do not plan to add new sections/elements into your site – you can remove all folders inside wp-content/plugins/azh_extension/azh
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Initial Release