This plugin is all you need to turn your website into an online business. It is very easy to set up and there’s no coding required. Just follow the simple wizard, fill in the details in configuration tab and integrate a menu button or ordering widget from ord.to to your website!
After these simple steps, you will be ready to accept first food orders.
Menu or widget
- Intuitive interface
- You can change the view mode whenever you want
- The menu button is automatically added to your website’s navigation panel
- You can view information about your products
- You have possibility to change products sale statuses
- You can add new ones if you want
- You can view information about your existing orders
- See orders details
- Change orders statuses
See how our online ordering system works:
For more info, check out the following links:
How to install and activate the plugin
Please see our step by step instructions guide on how to install and use this plugin.
From within WordPress
- Go to
Plugins > Add New
- Search by Author for Ordto
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins page
- Upload the
ordering-systemfolder to the
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
How to set up your restaurant account
- Look for
Ord.toin your WordPress menu
- Go to configuration tab and follow the link on the banner to create ord.to account (if you do not have one already)
- Configure your products and website inside ord.to
- Paste your API key and website link into configuration tab
- Choose view mode: widget or menu button
Why is your solution free?
Our business model is relying on the idea of a freemium model. There are no hidden fees, commissions or contracts. You have free 10 products and 10 orders every month. If you want more, you can simply buy a subscription.
An answer to that question.
Is it required to use ord.to system?
You need to use ord.to system in the very beginning in order to configure your products and website appearance. After that, you will be able to manage all delivery and ordering processes via WordPress plugin menu.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Release Date: February 8th, 2021
- Initial release
- Release Date: February 19th, 2021
- Added the possibility to attach one or more photos to a new product
- Added the possibility to change the payment status