Use this plugin to create your own widgets, duplicate existing widgets and arrange them in a sidebar or anywhere else.
Thanks to filter definitions you can decide whether the widget should be displayed or not for specific pages or page-types.
This plugin does not work with WordPress 2.7.1 and below.
If you are using WordPress 2.2 – 2.7.x please use Release 1.9.1 of this plugin.
The following features have been implemented:
- define own widgets with php and/or html code
- decide where your widget should be displayed (e.g. archive-page only)
- define your own filters through plugin configuration
- widget-titles that fit into your theme can be defined and changed comfortable as well
- Debug-mode for code review
- apply_filter-functionality can be activated within CustomWidgets
- widgets are also available through custom tags such as <!–MyWidget–>
and can be used outside of the sidebar as well
- duplicate/copy existing widgets (beta feature)
- deinstallation routine to remove all option entries created by the plugin
- Backup routine for widget- and plugin-configuration
- Upload the folder complete mycustomwidget-folder into the
- Make file
my_custom_widget_classes.phpwriteable (i.e. chmod 0666)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through option menu (e.g. define own filters) (optional)
- Define your Widgets through theme menu in WordPress.
- Organize your widgets through the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress
- Have fun
- I have found a bug. What should I do?
Just visit me on my website and describe the failure. I will see what I can do.
- Does this plugin works with other plugins?
Usually there should not be a problem. Nevertheless I added a backup routine.
- Cool stuff! But I miss something. Can I add it?
Sure you can. It’s GPL! But you can also contact me. Maybe we can develop this plugin together.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores