Show a floating box on every page that make visitors required to choose a qookie level. After choosing and authorizing a level the information is logged in the database (on installing, a table will be created, on uninstalling this table will be removed).
You can adjust the complete layout (position, floating, background color, transparency, border radiusses and so on) on the settings page. Other layout properties can ofcourse be adjusted in your theme’s CSS. If you need any help, just contact me.
The plugin is developed in English but I added a language file for my fellow Dutch users with initial values. The screenshots on the tab here are in Dutch (also the admin) but don’t worry when you have an English version of WordPress the admin will be just that (except for my English mistakes if there are any, please notify me if you see one!).
To see a working frontend version go to my website: MultiMediaMonster (Dutch)
- Upload the unzipped folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the menu item thats was added and turn it on
- Change the settings on the settings page
- Do you have any questions?
Please send them to me and I will fix the problem or add the question here.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixed draggable bug
- Language update
- Some small functional changes and a test for WordPress 4.3. Guess what? It still works 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Crap, sorry, forgot to upload/update some files. I’m still very new at this repository stuff! 🙂
- A little check for WP 4.2.4 but also some new functions for paging navigation and how many IP’s to remember (old version works aswell). IMPORTANT FUTURE WISH: frontend processing.
- Update to WP 4.1 (old version works aswell)
- Guess what …
- And again some simple bugfixing
- Some simple bugfixing
- Changed some admin functionalities
- Google map usage on the inserted IP’s. All the IP addresses are now show on one map in stead of a map per IP. This decreases the loading time.
- Admin layout (CSS)
- This is the first plugin and there have been no changes so far