Mobile Contact Bar is a compact and highly customizable plugin, which allows your visitors to contact you directly via mobile phones, or access your site’s pages instantly.
The settings page is available under the Settings → Mobile Contact Bar menu in the WordPress dashboard.
- Icons for social media, call-to-actions, or any links to web pages
- Simple and intuitive styling with the aid of the Real-time Model
- Built-in icon picker with Font Awesome 5 integration
- Customizable URLs using query string parameters
- No data collection from your website’s visitors
- Super easy to use, no coding required!
- Scroll to Top
- WooCommerce Cart with Item Counter
- Twenty Twenty-Two
- Twenty Twenty-One
- Twenty Twenty
- Twenty Nineteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Fifteen
- Twenty Fourteen
- Twenty Thirteen
- Twenty Twelve
- Twenty Eleven
- Twenty Ten
First time Mobile Contact Bar user
Thank you for choosing Mobile Contact Bar! In order to create your bar, simply activate the plugin and visit the plugin’s settings page by clicking on Settings → Mobile Contact Bar in your left navigation menu.
Once the plugin page loads, open the Bar box, choose the Display on Devices option, select the device type to enable the bar and then press the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Mobile Contact Bar will automatically create a default bar with an envelope icon, which uses the email address of your site’s admin.
Adding icons to your bar
To add more icons to your bar, open the Contact List box, find a particular list item, select the checkbox, customize the icon and fill in the URI field.
In order to add custom links, click on the New Contact button or on one of the icons at the top of the list.
Positioning and styling your bar
To set options for bar (positions, colors, borders, width, height, space, placeholder, etc.), open the Bar box and check the changes on the Real-time Model.
Open the Icons, Badges, or Toggle box and set options for icons, badges, or toggle, respectively.
1. if the toggle is activated, the plugin has an option for saving the toggle state in a cookie, and
2. if the Scroll to Top icon is added, it calculates scrolling position in an inline script.
You have full control over your single cookie.
Clearing the cache
If your site is chached via a caching plugin such as WP Fastest Cache or Cache Enabler, then it is important to clear those caches after the Contact Bar has been enabled.
Also, if you disable the Contact Bar then the caches need to be cleared again.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- [Fixed] Missing contact field “checked” notice
- [Fixed] Add rel=”noopener” for links opening in new tab links-to-cross-origin-destinations-are-unsafe
- [Fixed] Do not show meta boxes on foreign pages – menu-bar-settings-appearing-for-ohter-users-than-admin
- [Fixed] Domain Path
- [Fixed] License version
- [Fixed] Requires at least change to 4.6
- [Fixed] Add padding zero to toggle
- [Updated] Font Awesome 5.13.0
- [Fixed] Add margin and padding to list items
- [Fixed] Forgotten log message in source – your-update-just-broke-my-site
- [Updated] Font Awesome 5.0.13
- [Fixed] Extracted cookie into an option Toggle:Cookie
- [Fixed] Restored Bar:Opacity option a-few-more-minor-things-in-2-0
- [Upgraded] Font Awesome 5.0.12 – can-add-support-fontawesome-v5-0-8
- [Upgraded] New data scheme for options in the database
- [Added] UI for managing contacts and their parameters (add, delete, modify) – a-couple-of-more-feature-suggestions
- [Added] Option for setting label on the toggle Toggle:Label – a-couple-of-more-feature-suggestions
- [Added] Option for adding space above/below the bar Bar:Space_Height – contact-bar-overlaying-footer-credits-on-site, position, hidding-menu
- [Added] Storing toggle state in a cookie – toggle-state, toggle-issue
- [Added] WhatsApp – a-couple-of-feature-ideas, whatsapp-chat
- [Added] WooCommerce Cart with Item Counter – a-couple-of-feature-ideas
- [Fixed] Bar:Width and Bar:Alignment issues
- [Added] Option for setting Bar:Width – bar-width-2
- [Added] Icon for Instagram – no-instagram-icon
- [Fixed] Plugin upgrade on network
- [Tested] Tested up to WordPress 4.9
- [Added] Icon for texting – text-with-pre-filled-option
- [Fixed] array_filter() issue
- [Fixed] array_filter() issue
- [Fixed] Empty arrays issues
- [Updated] Font Awesome 4.7.0
- [Added] UI for sorting contacts
- [Added] Option for setting subject, body, cc, bcc of email – add-subject-and-body-to-email
- [Added] Refreshed option page UI using meta boxes
- [Fixed] Prepared plugin for localization
- [Fixed] Sanitized phone number and add a plus sign (+) prefix
- [Updated] Font Awesome 4.6.3
- [Fixed] Left aligned icons in the CSS – does-your-plugin-support-the-hemingway-theme
- [Updated] Font Awesome 4.6.1
- [Fixed] Admin styles
- [Fixed] Public styles
- [Added] Option for Bar:Opening links in a new tab – no-instagram-icon
- [Fixed] Improved setting and contact validation (sanitization)
- [Fixed] Set the default value of the fixed bar position to true
- [Fixed] Removed obsolated workarounds
- [Upgraded] Official release
- [Fixed] Default option issue during network activation
- [Started] Initial release