MariaDB Health Checks helps you debug your MariaDB database with advanced information from your database.
- Shows relevant information about the Database, Logs, Locale, Connnections, Character Set and Collation, and Options.
- Shows a graph of the MariaDB average execution time (7 days by default) and its data.
- Allows enabling of MariaDB optimizer histograms for improved MariaDB performance.
- Checks that your MariaDB version is still supported.
Visit the plugin section in your WordPress, search for [MariaDB Health Checks]; download and install the plugin.
Extract the contents of the ZIP and upload the contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/mariadb-health-checks/ directory. Once uploaded, it will appear in your plugin list.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
The “I did way too much hacking at WordCamp” release 🙂
Note: graph data from earlier versions will be rendered incorrectly in this version. But legacy data should roll-over after 24 hours.
- Make graph data easier to understand
- Add more useful metrics to the graph
- Fix version check for MariaDB < 10.2
- Drop plugin’s tables on uninstall
- Use SAVEQUERIES data if exists
- Fix DB error that can happen on install
- Add 11.0 to MariaDB versions table
- Make MariaDB versions table update on upgrade or activation
- Fix division by zero bug
- Fix query result double-free bug
- Update translations
- Add package type
- Graph data cleanup moved to cron
- Suppressed DB error that doesn’t need to go to log (as we catch and use it anyway)
- Fix project URLs
- Add GitHub Plugin URL
- Fix issues found by WordPress review team
- First Release
- Shows relevant information about the Database.
- Shows a Histogram and its data.