This plugin enables LouderVoice clients to quickly and easily display customer reviews on their WordPress site.
Upload the LouderVoice plugin to your site and activate it.
Go to Settings -> LouderVoice Settings and add your LouderVoice API key, Facebook App ID, and LouderVoice CSS URL.
LouderVoice will give you these it you don’t already have them.
Then create a new page on your site where you wish to display reviews and tick the “Enable Reviews” box. Decide on the basic options presented and finally decide if you want open-reviewing on that page or you want a separate private review-writing page which you invite people to.
Further details and a full instruction manual are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial release
- Removed some breaking test code
- Fixed layout issues
- Plugin can now indicate that it needs to be updated in WordPress Admin
- First public release
- Fix for error about language files on certain hosts using PHP safe mode
- Fix for small tags glitch if no default tags set
- Fix for warning which may be displayed if DEBUG enabled
- Improved Review-Writing Page setup. Fix for small tags issue
- Added per-page override for language to facilitate multi-lingual sites
- Small fix to allow item name to be changed in two-page setups
- Use Amazon CDN for improved performance
- Some localisation improvements
- Lots of localisation improvements including taglines
- Big version bump to avoid confusion with old LouderVoice plugin on WordPress Plugin Repository site
- Reduced WP version requirement to v3.0
- Version problem now fixed
- Removed en_IE, de_CH and fr_CH langauge variations due to Facebook issue.
- Added TweetThis button to all reviews.
- Open LouderVoice links in new window
- Fix one of the footer links
- Integrated in a new rich-snippets Average Score Sidebar Widget and a Random Review Sidebar Widget
- Improved styling on Random Review Widget
- Fixed tiny regression in review links
- Show nothing in random review widget if site has no reviews yet
- Bug in last release which caused some styling problems. Now fixed.
- Changed “count” to “votes” in average score widget
- Disabled SSL check for https access to LouderVoice API and changed to wp_remote_get for retrieval from LouderVoice API
- Fix simple name clash
- Making https the default for everything including cdn.loudervoice.com
- Removed deprecated Auth methods Facebook and Twitter
- Small adjustment to average score widget
- Add logo
- Now compatible with WordPress 4.3+ including WordPress 5.x