Those installing for the first time should check out Loginator v2.0 instead as this will be where this plugin is going. If you are currently using v1 we are going to work towards a compatibility upgrade as the function was replaced by static methods and would need all references to the old function updated. We also have added premium features in 2.0 to better help developers moving forward.
Debugging WordPress can sometimes be a pain, our goal is to make it easy, which is why Loginator was built with this in mind. From creating a log folder, to securing it from prying eyes, Loginator is here to save you time and resources, so you can focus on creating astonishing applications. Once activated, Loginator essentially becomes a core part of WordPress, which is why we disable deactivation as it is highly recommended to not uninstall Loginator until you have removed all references to the loginator function inside your WordPress installation.
- Global Enable/Disable
- Flags for Errors, Debug, and Info
- Creates separate files based on flags
Our beautiful comments follow WordPress Developer Standards, that when paired with Visual Studio Code or other supporting IDE\’s will elaborately explain how to use the loginator function
- Auto detect if data being logged is an array and pretty prints it to the file
- Disable Loginator deactivation to prevent function not existing errors
- Email on CRITICAL flag
- Pipe Dream logging
- Backup WordPress
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How do I deactivate/uninstall?
Either rename or remove the Loginator plugin from
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Bugfix: Added object handling to log the accessible non-static properties.
- Bugfix: Line breaks and white space formatting
- Initial Release