Display a clock on your sidebar set automatically to your location’s timezone. Select from a choice of clocks, colors and sizes.
- A wide range of analog and digital clocks. See screenshots tab or designs shown in localtimes.info/getwidget
- Choice of size, colors of text, border and background,
- Automatic adjustment of daylight saving time from the localtimes.info servers
- Easy addition of multiple clocks
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
local-time-clockto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Select the country, city, size, and colors from the menu
- Please email us with any problems, at widgets at localtimes.info. We appreciate your help in improving the clock plugin.
- If you are happy with the widget, we would appreciate if you take the time to give us a positive rating. Thanks.
My city is not displayed
Remember to save settings after each drop down selection
How do I customize the colours?
Go to the Appearance->Widgets tab in your wordpress admin panel, and choose click on settings for the local time clock, select text, border and background colors from the drop downs
Can I choose my colour?
You can select the clock to be transparent, so the clock’s background will be that of your web page
Do I need to set the city ?
Choosing the city is not necessary for an accurante timezone. Setting the clock’s city changes adjusts the clocks clickthrough URL to go to the correct localtimes.info page for the city.
Is my city supported ?
localtimes.info has 100,000 cities in its database
Does world clock widget adjust for changing Daylight Saving Time?
Yes, the clock automatically changes for all Daylight Saving Time changes in the world, using the localtimes.info database.
What is Daylight Saving Time?
Daylight saving time is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Click here for more information
Is there support ?
Email us at widgets at localtimes.info or send us a message on twitter.com/localtimes
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Released 24/08/2016
- Upgrade for https
- Released 12/06/2011
- Upgraded plugin internals with WordPress Widget Class for (i) multiple clocks on the sidebar, (ii) improved admin panel, and (iii) compatibility with future WordPress releases
- Released 25/02/2011
- Upgraded the range of clock designs with the most popular clocks on localtimes.info (see Screenshots)
- Released 08/02/2010
- First release includes two most popular analog and digital clocks