The ‘JJ NextGen JQuery Cycle’ allows you to create a ‘Cycle Lite’ (http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/lite/) as a widget or as a shortcode.
This plugin uses the ‘NextGen Gallery’ plugin for its images.
- NextGen Gallery Plugin (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/)
NextGen Gallery Integration:
- This plugin uses the original width and height of the image uploaded so make sure the images are the correct dimensions when uploaded.
- If a width and height are defined under the configuration all images will be resized to those dimensions (Highly recommended).
- Alt & Title Text Field: Provide a full url here and the image will link to this. Only works if alt field starts with either of these; /, http, or ftp.
- Description Field: Will be used as image alt text. If alt text is present but not a valid url alt text will be used instead for image alt text.
You can specify the following parameters:
NOTE: sc means shortcode:
- Title: Title. Leave blank for no title. (sc: title=”My Cycle Lite”)
- Gallery: Leave blank to use all galleries or choose a gallery to use. (sc: gallery=”galleryid”)
- Order: Order to display results in. You can choose; Random, Latest First, Oldest First, or NextGen Sortorder. Random will still work when a page is cached. (sc: order=”random”|”asc”|”desc”|”sortorder”)
- Max pictures: The maximum amount of pictures to use. (sc: max_pictures=”6″)
- HTML id: HTML id to use. Defaults to ‘cycle_lite’. Needs to be different for multiple instances on same page. (sc: html_id=”cycle_lite”)
- Image width: Width of image. Defaults to 200. Recommended to set this. (sc: width=”200″)
- Image height: Height of image. Defaults to 200. Recommended to set this. Will prevent a floating problem if set. (sc: height=”150″)
- Center: Centers content in container. Requires width to be set. (sc: center=”1″)
Cycle Lite settings:
Please check the cycle lite home page form more information (http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/lite/).
- timeout: Milliseconds between slide transitions (0 to disable auto advance).. (sc: timeout=”4000″)
- speed: Speed of the transition (any valid fx speed value). (sc: speed=”1000″)
- sync: True if in/out transitions should occur simultaneously. (sc: sync=”1″)
- fit: Force slides to fit container. (sc: fit=”0″)
- pause: True to enable “pause on hover”. (sc: pause=”1″)
- delay: Additional delay (in ms) for first transition (hint: can be negative). (sc: delay=”2)
- [jj-ngg-jquery-cycle html_id=”about-cycle-lite” gallery=”1″ width=”200″ height=”150″]
- [jj-ngg-jquery-cycle title=”Hello” html_id=”about-cycle-lite” gallery=”1″ timeout=”3000″ speed=”1000″]
- [jj-ngg-jquery-cycle html_id=”about-cycle” gallery=”2″ width=”150″ height=”100″ timeout=”3000″ speed=”1000″ fit=”1″]
Try out my other plugins:
- JJ NextGen JQuery Slider (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jj-nextgen-jquery-slider/)
- JJ NextGen JQuery Carousel (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jj-nextgen-jquery-carousel/)
- JJ NextGen Unload (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jj-nextgen-unload/)
- JJ NextGen Image List (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jj-nextgen-image-list/)
- JJ SwfObject (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jj-swfobject/)
Please refer to the description for requirements and how to use this plugin.
- Copy the entire directory from the downloaded zip file into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the “JJ NextGen JQuery Cycle” plugin in the Plugin Management page.
- Refer to the description to use the plugin as a widget and or a shortcode.
- How can I use plugin inside normal PHP code?
- echo do_shortcode(‘[jj-ngg-jquery-cycle html_id=”about-cycle-lite” gallery=”1″ width=”200″ height=”150″]’);
- Doesn’t work after upgrade? or Doesn’t work with this theme?
- Please check that you don’t have two versions of jQuery loading, this is the problem most of the time. Sometimes a theme puts in
tags at the end of newlines aswell.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- 1.1.2: FAQ.
- 1.1.1: Donate to Christchurch Quake.
- 1.1.0: Readme.
- 1.0.9: Overflow hidden on divs if height is entered.
- 1.0.7: Fix.
- 1.0.6: Optimisation.
- 1.0.5: NextGen images that are excluded now don’t show up.
- 1.0.4: Images attribute border=”0″ added. before_title, after_title, before_widget, after_widget enabled for widgets. No styling on ul and li now in widget.
- 1.0.3: Widget header is now a h2 tag. Widget output fix.
- 1.0.2: Better support for NextGen galleries already created. Alt text is now checked to see if its a url. If its not a url alt text will be used for image alt instead of description if it exists.
- 1.0.1: Tidy up.
- 1.0.0: First version.