itechdoc WordPress plugin helps you to build and maintain online documentation for products or services in minutes. Our customers use document plugin as product or service manual docs, extensive FAQs, internal company documentation and much more.
- Gutenberg optimized, so you will not face any issue to create a document using Gutenberg editor and it also supports classic editor as well.
- Create Multiple Documentation Pages
- You change Header background, Header color, Version color, Sidebar background color, Menu color, Active menu color and Menu border color. You can use different colors for each template. You also can change the logo, copyright text and version number for each template.
- Animated ScrollSpy Automatically updating sidebar navigation based on scroll position
- Responsive Design Fully responsive design and optimized for small screen device such as iPhone, iPad.
- Documented All our product come bundled with step by step documentation covering installation and setup.
- Translation Ready All our products are translation ready using Poedit tool with instructions in the bundled documentation.
- Regular Product Updates Document Plugin is kept up to date with the latest WordPress versions
- Bootstrap based theme, so you can write bootstrap snip
- In this plugin single template has Code Highlighter feature, so your code will be highlighted automatically.
N.B: If you want more options in this plugin, please contact with us
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- You need to install contact form 7
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial relase