Instabot is a conversion chatbot for WordPress that understands your users’ needs, provides information, and converts them into action quickly and effectively.
Quickly build, integrate, and launch Instabot for your WordPress site on an intuitive SaaS platform in 20 minutes or less. No developer skills necessary!
Easily integrate Instabot data into your internal platforms, CRM, or third-party tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Google Docs, etc.)
Build rich profiles of your users; the bot gathers information from conversations and time-stamps, dates, and files all data in user profiles that you can access later for segmenting, remarketing, or retargeting.
Full control of when Instabot launches, who it launches to, and what it looks like; Instabot is seamless within your WordPress site.
Totally transparent analytics including who engages with your bot, aggregate responses and conversation analytics.
Leverage natural language processing – gather the data you need to train your bot and easily leverage natural language processing from Dialogflow and Wit.ai to make your bot smarter and more robust.
Try Instabot for free. Create your goals, launch the bot and we’ll send you a report to show you it’s effectiveness.
Use Instabot to: increase leads and conversions, improve marketing, curate your site, onboard users, or gain feedback.
- Sign up for account and get your Instabot API key
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Instabot screen to insert your Instabot API key
- Create and launch your first bot in the Instabot portal
See more instructions here. Any questions, you can reach us at email@example.com
How do I get an Instabot account?
Sign-up here or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be up and running in minutes!
Where do I find my Instabot API key?
Find your Instabot API key HERE
I’ve installed the Instabot plugin, now what?
Build and launch your first bot by following our quick start guide!
Where can I find documentation for Instabot?
You can find documentation Instabot HERE
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Script initialisation update, add run delay setting
- Updated type of passing params to the widget
- Updated tags and widget link
- Updated tags and links
- Updated formatting in description
- Updated tags
- Included missing screenshots
- Updated screenshots, tags and marketing copy in readme.txt
- Updated all documentation and external links to open in new tab
- First release