immonex Kickstart provides customizable components for integrating imported OpenImmo®-based property offers in real estate websites built upon multi-purpose themes in an easy and visually appealing way. Beyond that, it’s also a framework for add-ons, separate plugins that extend the functionality on the same foundation.
– See it in action at base.immonex.one!
– Install the free Team add-on for extended real estate agency/agent data handling and property related contact forms.
– Download a compatible OpenImmo import plugin  and example data at immonex.dev (free of charge for testing/development).
– Read the docs for detailed usage/customization instructions.
immonex is an umbrella brand for various real estate related software solutions and services with a focus on german-speaking markets/users.
OpenImmo-XML is the de-facto standard for exchanging real estate data in the german-speaking countries. Here, it is supported by almost every common software solution and portal for real estate professionals (as import/export interfaces).
Plugins like immonex OpenImmo2WP  are used to import OpenImmo-XML data into the specific WordPress/theme/plugin data structures of the destination site.
- Custom post type for properties
- Extendable custom taxonomies (property type, usage type, marketing type, project, location, features, labels)
- Special status flags per real estate object (reference, available, sold…)
- Flexible real estate search form
- Area/Radius search (Photon or Google Maps autocomplete)
- Property list and detail views
- Animated photo slideshows and floor plan galleries
- Integration of YouTube/Vimeo videos
- Embedding of 360° virtual tours from common providers
- Extendable sort options
- Shortcodes for embedding real estate components (suitable for use in page builder layout elements)
- Simple but powerful templating system (“Skins”)
- Clean and responsive default skin
- Property grouping (project taxonomy)
- Property location overview maps incl. clustered markers (OpenStreetMap/OpenLayers)
- Property detail location maps (OpenStreetMap and Google Maps)
- Dynamic updates of property lists and location map views based on the current search parameters
- Obtainment of user consent before loading external libraries (EU GDPR compliance)
- Various filter and action hooks for special adaptions
- Extension framework for separate add-on plugins
- Translation via translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress)
- Current POT file and German translations included as PO/MO files additionally
- Support for multilingual websites (Polylang or WPML)
- Compatible with immonex OpenImmo2WP (OpenImmo importer) 
- Compatible with immonex Energy Scale Pro (energy class visualization) 
- WordPress backend: Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin 
- Select the plugin ZIP file and click the install button.
- Activate the plugin after successful installation.
- Check/Modify the default plugin options under immonex > Settings.
- OPTIONAL: Install the Team add-on for extended agency/agent data handling and contact forms.
- Install immonex OpenImmo2WP or another compatible OpenImmo import plugin and perform a first import. 
- OPTIONAL: Create pages as templates for property lists and/or detail views including the following shortcodes.
- OPTIONAL: Add Kickstart shortcodes to arbitrary pages or page builder elements as needed, e.g. for embedding property search forms or teaser lists.
List Sort Selection:
Property Location Overview Map:
Property Details View:
(See documentation mentioned below for attributes and further details.)
 Alternative: Unzip the plugin ZIP archive, copy it to the folder
wp-content/plugins and activate the plugin in the WordPress backend under Plugins > Installed Plugins afterwards.
 Current and fully functional versions of premium immonex plugins as well as OpenImmo demo data are available free of charge at the immonex Developer Portal for testing/development and demonstration purposes.
Documentation & Development
A detailed plugin installation/integration documentation in German is available here:
immonex Kickstart is free software. Sources, development docs/support and issue tracking are available at GitHub:
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Release date: 2023-11-10
- Added hashes to names of dynamically loaded JS/CSS files (improved cache busting).
- Fixed query order adjustments (special cases only).
- Fixed search form price range slider rounding issue.
- Disabled automatic detail to list view redirects when Divi Builder is active.
- Updated dependencies.
- Release date: 2023-09-22
- Added option for default number of properties per page in list views.
- Added option for disabling the “Ken Burns Effect” in property detail views.
- Added 8 new action hooks for inserting contents during output (default skin).
- Added action hook inx_rest_set_query_language.
- Added filter inx_search_form_debounce_delay.
- Reworked excerpt generation.
- Reworked area and price min/max determination after OpenImmo imports.
- Reworked/Extended property search form element rendering and JS (i.a. improved dynamic list/map updates).
- Reworked Photon/OSM based location autocomplete.
- Reworked default skin CSS/JS folder structure and moved CSS of third-party components to plugin core.
- Fixed multilingual property query on dynamic list view updates.
- Fixed a minor price range search form element bug.
- Improved cache busting of lazy-loaded JS files.
- Improved PHP 8.2 and WordPress 6.3/6.4 compatibility.
- Updated external dependencies.
- Release date: 2023-06-09
- Added various filter hooks for modifying property/list template rendering data.
- Reworked several property search methods.
- Reworked YouTube video embedding.
- Optimized property cluster zoom in overview maps.
- Improved property detail data full-text search.
- Added automatic replacements of rental-specific property detail titles.
- Extended possibilities to use XPath expressions in property detail element shortcodes.
- Extended excerpt handling for property post type.
- Fixed a rounding bug in the search form range slider component.
- Updated external dependencies.
See changelog.txt for the complete version history.