This add-on plugin extends sites using the immonex Kickstart base plugin by functions for automatically creating, updating, linking and integrating real estate agency and agent posts. All relevant data is collected on importing OpenImmo-XML real estate offers  and assigned to the associated property, agency and agent posts. Alternatively, these data records can also be created and updated manually in the WordPress backend.
Widgets for displaying agent/agency contact data and forms in property detail pages are also included, as well as ready-to-use, customizable templates for CPT archive pages and list views etc. Property related inquiry mails that are sent via the included, unified contact form contain an auto-generated OpenImmo-Feedback XML attachment usable for further processing steps, e.g. within the real estate management software that is used by the agency.
– See it in action at base.immonex.one!
– Install immonex Kickstart first.
– Install a compatible OpenImmo import plugin  and import example data (both available free of charge at immonex.dev for testing/development).
– Read the docs for detailed usage/customization instructions.
immonex is an umbrella brand for various real estate related software solutions and services with a focus on german-speaking markets/users.
immonex Kickstart is a plugin providing essential basic components and an add-on framework for integrating imported OpenImmo-based property offers and related data in real estate websites built upon multi-purpose themes.
OpenImmo-XML is the de-facto standard for exchanging real estate data in the german-speaking countries. Here, it is supported by almost every common software solution and portal for real estate professionals (as import/export interfaces).
Plugins like immonex OpenImmo2WP  are used to import OpenImmo-XML data into the specific WordPress/theme/plugin data structures of the destination site.
- Custom post types for real estate agents and agencies (automatic creation/update on property import processing)
- Lists, single views and widgets for embedding agent and agency contact data (including agent photo and company logo)
- Clean, responsive and fully customizable template set (“Skin”)
- Possibility to add individual custom skins update-safe in the (child) theme folder
- Shortcodes for embedding list and single views (agent or agency details)
- Unified and simple (mail) contact form, usable in agent/agency single views and widgets and protected by multiple anti-spam checks
- OpenImmo-Feedback XML attachments for property inquiry mails via contact form
- Optional receipt confirmation mails on successful form submissions
- Separate, editable form consent texts on withdrawal and privacy policies (EU GDPR compliance)
- Translations provided via translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress)
- Current POT file and German translations included as PO/MO files additionally
- Plugin option strings translatable with Polylang or WPML
The following plugins should be installed first:
- WordPress backend: Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin 
- Select the plugin ZIP file and click the install button.
- Activate the plugin after successful installation.
- Check/Modify the default plugin options under immonex > Settings > Team [Add-on].
- OPTIONAL: Add Kickstart Team widgets to sidebars or shortcodes to arbitrary pages or page builder elements as needed, e.g. for embedding agent/agency lists or single views.
- OPTIONAL: Reimport/Update  all properties (preferably full import) to auto-create agents and agency posts.
- OPTIONAL: Complete/Extend the data of the agents and agencies that have been created automatically.
Kickstart Team Shortcodes
Agent List View:
Agency List View:
Agent Single View (Contact data/form, related properties):
Agency Single View (Contact data/form, related agents & properties):
(See documentation mentioned below for attributes and further details.)
 Alternative: Unzip the plugin ZIP archive, copy it to the folder
wp-content/plugins and activate the plugin in the WordPress backend under Plugins > Installed Plugins afterwards.
 Current and fully functional versions of premium immonex plugins as well as OpenImmo demo data are available free of charge at the immonex Developer Portal for testing/development and demonstration purposes.
Documentation & Development
A detailed plugin installation/integration documentation in German is available here:
immonex Kickstart Team is free software. Sources, development docs/support and issue tracking are available at GitHub:
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Release date: 2023-11-10
- Added plugin and post options for enabling/disabling optional sections in agency and agent single views.
- Updated dependencies (improved WordPress 6.4 compatibility).
- Release date: 2023-09-25
- Added filter hook for modifying contact form mail recipients.
- Disabled user edit form extensions for non-admin users.
- Improved cache busting of CSS/JS files.
- Updated dependencies (improved WordPress 6.3/6.4 and PHP 8.2 compatibility).
- Release date: 2023-02-09
- Fixed a post order bug.
- Fixed an issue regarding custom contact form templates.
- Updated dependencies.
See changelog.txt for the complete version history.