The plugin provides:
The shortcode should be inserted into post/page content with optional attributes
[hm_content_toc title="TOC title" headers="h2, h3, h4"]
- Plugin settings to specify default TOC settings for title and header, which will
be used in case a shortcode is specified without attributes, i.e.
Plugin’s defaults are: empty title and headers
h2, h3, h4, h5, h6
- Integration with “Shortcake (Shortcode UI)” plugin
Bugs or feature requests
To report bugs or feature requests, please use Github issues.
- English – default, always included
- Русский (Russian) by Dasha Luna
- Italiano (Italian) by Franz Vitulli
- Português (Portuguese – Portugal) by Ana Silva
Note: All my plugins are localized/translatable by default. This is very important for
all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful.
Please read the instructions on how to contribute a translation.
License: GPLv2 or later
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
HM Content TOC can be installed like any other WordPress plugin.
- Upload the entire folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Plugin settings will be added to WordPress Settings admin menu,
Settings -> HM Content TOC Settings, to specify the default settings for the
The settings page is visible only for users who can manage options, by default
it is super administrators and administrators.
- Now you can use
[hm_content_toc]shortcode in your post/page content to generate
TOC for specified headers from that post/page content.
- 1. What versions of WordPress are supported?
The plugin has been extensively tested on both standard and multisite installations
for the following WordPress versions:
- latest stable version refer to Release Archive on wordpress.org site
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Removed a full stop at the end of the plugin description as it was too long by WP standards – doh!