- Gtbabel extracts on every page load any page into logical paragraph tokens.
- Static and dynamic content is deliberately treated the same.
- All tokens are replaced (if available) by it’s translation before rendered.
- The tokens get dumped (if not available) into gettext, where they can be translated.
Make sure you are using WordPress 5.3 or later and that your server is running PHP 7.2 or later (same requirement as WordPress itself).
If you tried other multilingual plugins, deactivate them before activating Gtbabel, otherwise, you may get unexpected results.
Install and activate the plugin as usual from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Start the Setup wizard from the In the notice message shown.
Does this plugin work with caching plugins?
Does this plugin work with contact form plugins?
Whats the difference between the free and the pro plugin?
The biggest limitation of the free version is the translation into a target language. With the pro version you can translate your website in as many target languages as you want, while using many more advanced features.
Where are my language files, logs and settings stored?
They are stored in /wp-content/uploads/gtbabel.
Should I check in my language files, logs and settings into version control?
Yes (in order to ensure portability).
What happens to my language files, logs and settings when disabling / uninstalling?
The files are intentionally preserved.
Is this plugin multisite compatible?
Yes, but translations are intentionally not shared across sites.
Can I use Gtbabel without WordPress?
Yes (see repository).
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Add dom change detection
- Exclude urls being added on 404 pages
- Switch data from gettext files to sql database
- Add file support
- Improve stability
- Slug collission detection
- Auto set shared after inital translation
- Improve performance
- Improve google translation api
- Include string checked functionality
- Polish readme and screenshots