JWPlayer Panel registers a meta box in your Post Writing Panel, where you enter your video title/url/thumbnail, and get those displayed automatically before the post content using the official JWPlayer ( Must be installed prior to using this plugin ).
JW Player Plugin for WordPress must be installed prior to installing this plugin, JWPlayer Panel only integrates with it, does not embed the SWF player on its own.
And that is because of the flexibility and options it does provide, that makes it a waste of time to replicate such features while they exist already.
You can customize the player skin, and look and feel from the JW Player Plugin for WordPress, and this plugin, JWPlayer Panel, will use the default customization set.
- Add Multiple Videos
- Provide Options page to modify default options / Choose from JWPlayer setups
- Automatic Thumbnail Creation
Make sure you installed JW Player Plugin for WordPress first, before proceeding with the following instruction.
- Extract the uploaded archive
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to ‘New Post’ or ‘New Page’
- Fill in the fields under ‘JWPlayer Panel’ title
- Customize the player as you wish from JW Player Plugin for WordPress options page
- Voila! See you video/audio by previewing the post/page you’ve just created!
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Start of development