If you are move your WordPress website live from your localhost or to a new domain name, you will find that internal links to pages and references to images are not updated. Instead, these links and references will point to your localhost or old domain name. This plugin fixes that problem by helping you change old urls and links in your website.
- Users can choose to update links embedded in content, excerpts, or custom fields
- Users can choose whether to update links for attachments
- View how many items were updated
Installation and uninstallation are extremely simple. You can use WordPress’ automatic install or follow the manual instructions below.
- Download the package.
- Extract it to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory.
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and activate it.
- Go to Tools -> Update URLs to use it.
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and deactivate the plugin.
- Go to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory and delete the files/folder for this plugin.
Using this plugin is very simple. Once it has been activated, navigate to Tools -> URL Update and follow the instructions.
- Why are my urls not updated?
URLs are only replaced when an exact match is found. Be sure that you have entered the correct url and hit submit. (Note: Matching is case-sensitive.)
- Why do I see the message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page”?
Make sure that the plugin is activated and that you are an administrator level user.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "Go Live URL Update" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.