This plugin is an open source population health framework built in Garrett County, Maryland, merged with the UCPT.
Visit the official open source replication website at: https://osph.org/apps/planning-tool/. Open source code managed through partnerships with the Open Source Public Health Volunteer Group.
Find the source at https://github.com/garrettcountyhealthdepartment/GCPT. Many choose to build a custom installation designed for their community’s needs. This repo serves as a ready-to-go stock image for those wanting to deploy a quick installation.
Support is available via the plugin page on WordPress.org.
Notes & Credits
This project was developed by and is currently maintained by the Garrett County Health Department, and was supported for public, open source release by PHNCI, a division of PHAB, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation as part of the Universal Community Planning Tool (UCPT) Framework to test the implementation of a public population health collaborative.
This plugin is provided as sample code to accompany the Universal Community Planning Tool (UCPT) Framework, and carries no warranty. Our hope is that this functional sample code will inspire your community to empower stakeholders and expand equity.
Special thanks to the following open source libraries:
- Membership and groups powered by https://buddypress.org
- Charts powered by https://www.chartjs.org
- Data tables powered by https://datatables.net
Thanks to the following sources for inspiration and assistance in developing this project:
- And many others through hundreds of hours of research and development. Please reach out via support if you’d like your contributions to be listed! It took a village to build this massive project, and we thank everyone and every resource we were able to use to advance health equity and promote healthy communities. Thank you!
- MyGarrettCounty.com – The Garrett County, Maryland pilot of the UCPT framework and plugins
- AlleganySpeaks.com – Allegany County, Maryland
- BlueprintClackamas.com – Clackamas County, Oregon
- FlatheadForward.com – Flathead City & County, Montana
- LivingWellMedinaCounty.com – Medina County, Ohio
- OurHealthyDC.org – The District of Columbia
- and many more!
NOTE: Requires BuddyPress
- Upload to wp-content/plugins or install via WordPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure settings under the new GCPT label in the WordPress admin panel sidebar. (At minimum, configure start date and number of measures to enable properly functioning data tables).
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
Este software es de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han contribuido a este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce "Garrett County Planning Tool (GCPT) – Public Health and Population Health Data and Planning Tool" a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código, echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Added new features for time-frame targets, quality improvement, etc…
- Optimized code for larger sites, and those with greater than four years of community data.
- Added printing options to several features for export to public health plans.
- Updated charts and added time-frame target features.
- Removed helper.
- Updating base for 2020.
- Massive update to shortcodes based on research.
- Updated activity feed publishing route.
- Updated language and styling.
- Massive code update to merge multiple branches, expand compatability, and provide an upgrade solution.